Beauty: The best grooming products for men
1. Re-charge black pepper body wash
Black peppercorn oil is just the thing to get the senses fired up on these chilly autumn mornings.
£18/300ml, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
2. L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport
Bergamot and grapefruit combine in this breath-of- fresh-air update on Issey Miyake's classic fragrance.
From £38.50/50ml, Issey Miyake, available nationwide
3. Dry skin foot cream
The end of summer doesn't mean feet should be neglected. Enriched with Fair Trade shea butter, this softening cream is a balm for tired soles.
£18.50/150ml, L'Occitane, 020-7907 0301
4. Revitalise+ moisturiser
This non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly so there's no excuse to miss out the most vital skin-care step.
£8.99/50ml, Dove Men+Care, available nationwide
5. Age Defense for Eyes
A multi-pronged attack against the signs of ageing, this lightweight cream reduces dark circles and strengthens the eye area.
£24/15ml, Clinique, 08700 342566
6. Sensitive Shave Cream
The towelling cloth that comes with this soothing, gently foaming cream will help achieve a closer shave by conditioning hairs and opening pores.
£12.25/100ml, Liz Earle, lizearle.com
Life & Style blogs
Should doctors and patients learn to plan humane, happier endings rather than trying to prolong life?
Black Friday: Best beauty deals
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Black Friday: best UK tech deals on iPads, Macs, PS4 and more
Black Friday: From Bicester Village to Amazon, best fashion deals
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
£30k - 38k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: An award-winning consume...
£40k - 45k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...
£30k - 35k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We’re currently re...
£35k - 45k per year + benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...