Beauty: The best grooming products for men
1. Re-charge black pepper body wash
Black peppercorn oil is just the thing to get the senses fired up on these chilly autumn mornings.
£18/300ml, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
2. L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport
Bergamot and grapefruit combine in this breath-of- fresh-air update on Issey Miyake's classic fragrance.
From £38.50/50ml, Issey Miyake, available nationwide
3. Dry skin foot cream
The end of summer doesn't mean feet should be neglected. Enriched with Fair Trade shea butter, this softening cream is a balm for tired soles.
£18.50/150ml, L'Occitane, 020-7907 0301
4. Revitalise+ moisturiser
This non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly so there's no excuse to miss out the most vital skin-care step.
£8.99/50ml, Dove Men+Care, available nationwide
5. Age Defense for Eyes
A multi-pronged attack against the signs of ageing, this lightweight cream reduces dark circles and strengthens the eye area.
£24/15ml, Clinique, 08700 342566
6. Sensitive Shave Cream
The towelling cloth that comes with this soothing, gently foaming cream will help achieve a closer shave by conditioning hairs and opening pores.
£12.25/100ml, Liz Earle, lizearle.com
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum experience dependent: The Green Recruitment Company:...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits : Pro-Recruitment Group: A compet...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Teacher of English - N...
£20 - £21 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A Midlands based FE College is looking for a ...