Beauty: The best grooming products for men
1. Re-charge black pepper body wash
Black peppercorn oil is just the thing to get the senses fired up on these chilly autumn mornings.
£18/300ml, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
2. L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport
Bergamot and grapefruit combine in this breath-of- fresh-air update on Issey Miyake's classic fragrance.
From £38.50/50ml, Issey Miyake, available nationwide
3. Dry skin foot cream
The end of summer doesn't mean feet should be neglected. Enriched with Fair Trade shea butter, this softening cream is a balm for tired soles.
£18.50/150ml, L'Occitane, 020-7907 0301
4. Revitalise+ moisturiser
This non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly so there's no excuse to miss out the most vital skin-care step.
£8.99/50ml, Dove Men+Care, available nationwide
5. Age Defense for Eyes
A multi-pronged attack against the signs of ageing, this lightweight cream reduces dark circles and strengthens the eye area.
£24/15ml, Clinique, 08700 342566
6. Sensitive Shave Cream
The towelling cloth that comes with this soothing, gently foaming cream will help achieve a closer shave by conditioning hairs and opening pores.
£12.25/100ml, Liz Earle, lizearle.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A leading provider in investment managemen...
£600 - £700 per day: Harrington Starr: AVS, JVS Openlink Endur Developer JVS, ...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Exciting opp...