Beauty: The best pretty nail polishes
Saturday 24 March 2012
1. Sea Breeze
Avon claims to sell a nail polish every 10 seconds, so they've decided to treat their legions of fans by improving the formula – launching in May in 12 new shades.
£6, Avon, avonshop.co.uk
2. Merino cool
This understated, but still on-trend, sugar-plum polish is a more mature alternative to this season's sweet candy colours.
£9.95, Essie, nailsbymail.co.uk
Bubble-gum pink is always popular for the warmer months and two coats of this long-wearing, chip-resistant formula will transform toes for sandal weather.
£9, Filthy Gorgeous, filthygorgeouslondon.com
4. Love Hearts U&I
MUA has collaborated with the sweetie brand Love Hearts to produce six limited-edition shades for the summer.
£2, MUA, muastore.co.uk
Mavala's perfected this season's candied nail colours – choose from candy floss, fresh melon, frozen berry, lemon cream, blue mint or this delicious pistachio: yum.
6. Neon and nude collection
This mini collection of safer shades of pastels as well as bright stand-out hues, will give you the option of experimenting.
£22, Nails Inc, nailsinc.com
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop after performer tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway attacked on Notting Hill street by man 'shouting about the holocaust'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...