Christmas Fashion: Give ’em the old razzle dazzle
Velvet, suede, beads and sequins: Christmas party season is the time to pull out all the stops, says Rhiannon Harries
Sunday 29 November 2009
The Christmas party season is no time for minimalism and understatement. Instead, says Rhiannon Harries, plump for opulent fabrics such as velvet and suede and indulge your inner magpie with sequins, beads or metallics.
Click here or on the image for our party season fashion choices.
Life & Style blogs
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
Watch: Vogue Italia's plus-size models in fetish-inspired lingerie shoot
Ebola: UK is ready to deal with outbreak, says Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >
£64 - £69 per day + Competitive London rates of pay : Randstad Education Group...
£100 - £120 per day + per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Description Calling a...
£100 - £145 per day + Pension and travel: Randstad Education Maidstone: SUPPLY...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Supply teachers neede...