Christmas gifts for the fashionista
Friday 23 November 2012
Main image: shoes by Rupert Sanderson, £660, Browns Fashion
1. Sculpted collar, £20, V&A Shop
2. 'The Haunted Man' by Bat for Lashes, £8.99, Amazon
3. Playing cards by Lanvin, £55, Net-a-Porter
4. Le Whif chocolat inhaler, £5.95, Prezzy Box
5. Black and nude bag, £14.99, H&M
6. Wallet by Chloe, £315, Net-a-Porter
7. 'Story Teller' by Tim Walker, £45, Net-a-Porter
8. Red dress by Carven for Petit Bateau, £240, Petit Bateau
9. Dress-up paper David Bowie, £9, The Conran Shop
10. Orianna lace trimmed jersey playsuit by Eberjey, £68, Net-a-Porter
11. iPad case with flower appliqué, £250, Prada
12. Book of Boys, £22, The Conran Shop
13. Glitter loafers, £325, Miu Miu
14. Vintage Chanel brooch, £345, Far Fetch
15. Leather snake-print satchel by Alexander Wang, £1,360, Liberty
16. French word pillow case, £45, Culture Label
17. Carine Roitfeld: 'Irreverent', £60, Browns Fashion
18. Beach towel by Maslin, £240, Browns Fashion
19. Zebra key fob by Marc by Marc Jacobs, £65, Net-a-Porter
20. Beach-bat game by FB Collection, £120, The Conran Shop
21. Maschio and Femina floor lamps by Jean-Paul Gaultier for Roche Bobois, £1,590, Harrods
Life & Style blogs
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Facebook, Instagram websites down — Lizard Squad hint at involvement, but Facebook claims it broke itself
SAG Awards 2015: Best and worst gowns on the red carpet
Nike Back to the Future style self-lacing shoes 'will arrive in 2015'
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Dog thinks owner is drowning in lake, dives in and tries to pull him out
- 3 Thank heavens for Louise Mensch and her foul-mouthed tweets to world leaders
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Phil Neville backtracks on Tomas Rosicky 'I'd smash him' comments from Match of the Day 2
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a leading expert in immunoassa...
£13000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A chance to work for an extreme...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Are you a breath of fresh air? This vibrant bo...
£16500 - £16640 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing Finance compa...