Christmas gifts for the glamourpuss
Friday 23 November 2012
Main image: ombre circle perspex bangle, £63, and ombre rings, £3 each, both by Kitty Joseph from Bengt; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Unisex watch by Vivienne Westwood, £165, Selfridges
2. Star ring by Lanvin, £315, Net-a-Porter
3. 18kt gold vermeil and smoky quartz Astra pendant necklace, £125, Missoma
4. Coloured rings, £38, Lola Rose
5. White gold, diamond and sapphire 'Black Powder Wing' earrings, £2,640, Powder Hill
6. 18kt yellow gold and diamond stacking rings by Armenta, from £900, Talisman Gallery
7. Baby Dave rose gold plated watch by Marc by Marc Jacobs, £229, Selfridges
8. Cameo pendant necklace by Lanvin, £895, Liberty
9. Crystal gunmetal hoop earrings by Alexis Bittar, £160, Liberty
10. Sirius Star pave-set diamond earrings, £725, Culture Label
11. Dotty bunny necklace by Katy Hillier, £425, Astley Clarke
12. Articulated bejewelled frog brooch (1960s), £150, Vintage Seekers
13. Plexi tortoiseshell necklace with flowers and crystals, £995, Prada
14. Black twist ring, £235, Swarovski
15. Silver 'wishbone' hoop earrings, £54, Bianca Jones
16. Green earrings, £12.99, H&M
17. 9kt gold vermeil 'Match' necklace, £138, Allumer
Life & Style blogs
Surgeon backs 'good death' plans - and reveals his own
NHS hit by stealth cuts of £2bn as tariffs received for medical procedures are reduced
How to survive a social-media mauling, by the tough women of Twitter
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...