Christmas gifts for the lady
Saturday 24 November 2012
Main image: square wristlet clutch by Kenzo, £230; pink clutch by DVF, £300, both from Selfridges; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Miniature POP champagne, £10, John Lewis
2. New Image Shake Weight Pro, £34.99, Argos
3. Animal-print silk square scarf, £99, Jaeger
4. Leather purse by Lanvin, £355, Liberty
5. Cross-stitch stag head, £24.95, Liberty
6. 'Safari' trolley case (21in), by Globe-Trotter, £860, Quintessentially Gifts
7. Lavender pot pourri boule, £35, Far Fetch
8. Vintage Chanel jacket, £2,108.50, Far Fetch
9. iPad with Retina display 64GB, £559, Apple
10. 'Little Women' with decorative cover, £14.99, Liberty
11. Shoes by YSL, £586.16, Far Fetch
12. Vintage sunglasses with porcelain tip by Moo, £350, Browns Fashion
13. Chat et La Mouche gift box (16-piece macaroon assortment), £33, Pierre Herme
14. Sweet almond and macaroon scented candle, £82, Jo Malone
15. Lace and silk kimono by Carine Gilson, £950, Net-a-Porter
16. 'Big Love' DVD box set, £55.50, Amazon
17. Pyjamas, £49.50, Hush
18. Bra-let and thong, £19.50 and £9.50, Autograph at Marks and Spencer
19. Double canopy clouds umbrella by Pierre Vaux, £34.99, Brollies Galore
20. 'The Fir Tree', by Hans Christian Andersen, illustrated by Sanna Annukka, £8.99, WH Smith
Life & Style blogs
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
Plus how much you need to earn to rent in London, and new homes figures
Plus where The Apprentices live, house price growth outside London, and househunter numbers
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 3 Amir Khan interview: 'One second could end my boxing career'
- 4 Groundhog day looms for Arsène Wenger as Arsenal battle for a place in the Champions League on final day
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bens: Progressive Recruitment: C# WEB DEVELOPER Le...
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: KS2 teacher needed to do PPA ...