Christmas gifts for the lady
Saturday 24 November 2012
Main image: square wristlet clutch by Kenzo, £230; pink clutch by DVF, £300, both from Selfridges; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Miniature POP champagne, £10, John Lewis
2. New Image Shake Weight Pro, £34.99, Argos
3. Animal-print silk square scarf, £99, Jaeger
4. Leather purse by Lanvin, £355, Liberty
5. Cross-stitch stag head, £24.95, Liberty
6. 'Safari' trolley case (21in), by Globe-Trotter, £860, Quintessentially Gifts
7. Lavender pot pourri boule, £35, Far Fetch
8. Vintage Chanel jacket, £2,108.50, Far Fetch
9. iPad with Retina display 64GB, £559, Apple
10. 'Little Women' with decorative cover, £14.99, Liberty
11. Shoes by YSL, £586.16, Far Fetch
12. Vintage sunglasses with porcelain tip by Moo, £350, Browns Fashion
13. Chat et La Mouche gift box (16-piece macaroon assortment), £33, Pierre Herme
14. Sweet almond and macaroon scented candle, £82, Jo Malone
15. Lace and silk kimono by Carine Gilson, £950, Net-a-Porter
16. 'Big Love' DVD box set, £55.50, Amazon
17. Pyjamas, £49.50, Hush
18. Bra-let and thong, £19.50 and £9.50, Autograph at Marks and Spencer
19. Double canopy clouds umbrella by Pierre Vaux, £34.99, Brollies Galore
20. 'The Fir Tree', by Hans Christian Andersen, illustrated by Sanna Annukka, £8.99, WH Smith
Life & Style blogs
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Hundreds of Scottish women to launch damages claims against makers of the vaginal mesh implants which have left them in constant pain and even unable to have sex
Mapping the tubes: The hidden world of undersea cables that make up the internet
Apple's iOS 7.1: How to get the iPhone update, and what to do once you've got it
Is the secret to liberation from the cares of this world a two-word curse?
- 1 Watch: The student election Macklemore parody that isn't completely awful - and all the others that are
- 2 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
- 5 Ian Wright breaks down in ITV documentary charting his rise to Arsenal and England striker
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: One of the largest mobile advert...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client specialises in creati...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Private Cli...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residential...