Christmas gifts for the lady
Saturday 24 November 2012
Main image: square wristlet clutch by Kenzo, £230; pink clutch by DVF, £300, both from Selfridges; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Miniature POP champagne, £10, John Lewis
2. New Image Shake Weight Pro, £34.99, Argos
3. Animal-print silk square scarf, £99, Jaeger
4. Leather purse by Lanvin, £355, Liberty
5. Cross-stitch stag head, £24.95, Liberty
6. 'Safari' trolley case (21in), by Globe-Trotter, £860, Quintessentially Gifts
7. Lavender pot pourri boule, £35, Far Fetch
8. Vintage Chanel jacket, £2,108.50, Far Fetch
9. iPad with Retina display 64GB, £559, Apple
10. 'Little Women' with decorative cover, £14.99, Liberty
11. Shoes by YSL, £586.16, Far Fetch
12. Vintage sunglasses with porcelain tip by Moo, £350, Browns Fashion
13. Chat et La Mouche gift box (16-piece macaroon assortment), £33, Pierre Herme
14. Sweet almond and macaroon scented candle, £82, Jo Malone
15. Lace and silk kimono by Carine Gilson, £950, Net-a-Porter
16. 'Big Love' DVD box set, £55.50, Amazon
17. Pyjamas, £49.50, Hush
18. Bra-let and thong, £19.50 and £9.50, Autograph at Marks and Spencer
19. Double canopy clouds umbrella by Pierre Vaux, £34.99, Brollies Galore
20. 'The Fir Tree', by Hans Christian Andersen, illustrated by Sanna Annukka, £8.99, WH Smith
Life & Style blogs
New £3 pill that will help stop you drinking too much available on the NHS
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
£35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Required skills include SQL querying, SSRS, u...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: C#.Net Developer - C#, ASP.Net, HTML...
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: Senior Business Analyst - Insurance ...
£25000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent, growing Sales...