Christmas gifts for the lady
Saturday 24 November 2012
Main image: square wristlet clutch by Kenzo, £230; pink clutch by DVF, £300, both from Selfridges; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Miniature POP champagne, £10, John Lewis
2. New Image Shake Weight Pro, £34.99, Argos
3. Animal-print silk square scarf, £99, Jaeger
4. Leather purse by Lanvin, £355, Liberty
5. Cross-stitch stag head, £24.95, Liberty
6. 'Safari' trolley case (21in), by Globe-Trotter, £860, Quintessentially Gifts
7. Lavender pot pourri boule, £35, Far Fetch
8. Vintage Chanel jacket, £2,108.50, Far Fetch
9. iPad with Retina display 64GB, £559, Apple
10. 'Little Women' with decorative cover, £14.99, Liberty
11. Shoes by YSL, £586.16, Far Fetch
12. Vintage sunglasses with porcelain tip by Moo, £350, Browns Fashion
13. Chat et La Mouche gift box (16-piece macaroon assortment), £33, Pierre Herme
14. Sweet almond and macaroon scented candle, £82, Jo Malone
15. Lace and silk kimono by Carine Gilson, £950, Net-a-Porter
16. 'Big Love' DVD box set, £55.50, Amazon
17. Pyjamas, £49.50, Hush
18. Bra-let and thong, £19.50 and £9.50, Autograph at Marks and Spencer
19. Double canopy clouds umbrella by Pierre Vaux, £34.99, Brollies Galore
20. 'The Fir Tree', by Hans Christian Andersen, illustrated by Sanna Annukka, £8.99, WH Smith
Life & Style blogs
Twitter not working: Social network says problem with tweets not showing is fixed
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Facebook attacked over dead relative photos in 'Year in Review' slides
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Anti-smoking adverts accused of 'scaremongering'
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
£23000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This national Company that manu...
£13000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Scotland's leading life insuran...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Maintenance Assistant is requ...
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Manager is required ...