Christmas gifts for the lady
Saturday 24 November 2012
Main image: square wristlet clutch by Kenzo, £230; pink clutch by DVF, £300, both from Selfridges; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Miniature POP champagne, £10, John Lewis
2. New Image Shake Weight Pro, £34.99, Argos
3. Animal-print silk square scarf, £99, Jaeger
4. Leather purse by Lanvin, £355, Liberty
5. Cross-stitch stag head, £24.95, Liberty
6. 'Safari' trolley case (21in), by Globe-Trotter, £860, Quintessentially Gifts
7. Lavender pot pourri boule, £35, Far Fetch
8. Vintage Chanel jacket, £2,108.50, Far Fetch
9. iPad with Retina display 64GB, £559, Apple
10. 'Little Women' with decorative cover, £14.99, Liberty
11. Shoes by YSL, £586.16, Far Fetch
12. Vintage sunglasses with porcelain tip by Moo, £350, Browns Fashion
13. Chat et La Mouche gift box (16-piece macaroon assortment), £33, Pierre Herme
14. Sweet almond and macaroon scented candle, £82, Jo Malone
15. Lace and silk kimono by Carine Gilson, £950, Net-a-Porter
16. 'Big Love' DVD box set, £55.50, Amazon
17. Pyjamas, £49.50, Hush
18. Bra-let and thong, £19.50 and £9.50, Autograph at Marks and Spencer
19. Double canopy clouds umbrella by Pierre Vaux, £34.99, Brollies Galore
20. 'The Fir Tree', by Hans Christian Andersen, illustrated by Sanna Annukka, £8.99, WH Smith
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Audrey Hepburn is officially Britain’s style icon – 22 years after her death
Is PMS real? The tale of the premenstrual monster and its meaning
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 3 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Yazidi sex slaves undergoing surgery to 'restore virginity' after being raped by Isis militants
£17000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading and fastest ...
£16000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will be working for one of the count...
£5120 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will be working for one of the countr...