Cometh the hour: Watches for men that will stand the test of time
Sunday 26 January 2014
Clockwise from top right: 1. Force of Nature, £209, Skagen, 08444 123 277
2. Shiny Addict, £139.50, Swatch, 0845 275 2800
3. Aquaspeed, £189, Rotary, 020 7434 5500
4. Pontos S, £2,950, mauricelacroix.com
5. Sportura Kinetic, £379, Seiko, 01628 770 988
Set design by Kerry Hughes
Styled by Emma Akbareian
Photograph by Arthur Woodcroft
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time and Part time positio...
£45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established and reputable Not for Profit o...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Ledger & Credit Control...
£16000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Administrator is requ...