Cometh the hour: Watches for men that will stand the test of time
Sunday 26 January 2014
Clockwise from top right: 1. Force of Nature, £209, Skagen, 08444 123 277
2. Shiny Addict, £139.50, Swatch, 0845 275 2800
3. Aquaspeed, £189, Rotary, 020 7434 5500
4. Pontos S, £2,950, mauricelacroix.com
5. Sportura Kinetic, £379, Seiko, 01628 770 988
Set design by Kerry Hughes
Styled by Emma Akbareian
Photograph by Arthur Woodcroft
Life & Style blogs
Persistent heartburn 'could be a sign of cancer', new survey warns
Losing appetite as you age? Try adding umami flavour to restore the 'joy of taste'
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Apple stopped a fingerprint scanner from appearing in Google’s Nexus 6
SAG Awards 2015: Best and worst gowns on the red carpet
- 1 Asteroid narrowly scrapes past Earth: how to watch the closest space rock for decades as it flies by
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 5 Watch Richard Dawkins read his own hatemail: 'I hope you do get sodomised by satanic monkeys in hell'
£38000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's best performing...
£35000 - £43000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our award-winning client is one...
£15000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of Atlas ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Opportunity to join established...