Cometh the hour: Watches for men that will stand the test of time
Sunday 26 January 2014
Clockwise from top right: 1. Force of Nature, £209, Skagen, 08444 123 277
2. Shiny Addict, £139.50, Swatch, 0845 275 2800
3. Aquaspeed, £189, Rotary, 020 7434 5500
4. Pontos S, £2,950, mauricelacroix.com
5. Sportura Kinetic, £379, Seiko, 01628 770 988
Set design by Kerry Hughes
Styled by Emma Akbareian
Photograph by Arthur Woodcroft
Life & Style blogs
Meditation is touted as a cure for mental instability but can it actually be bad for you?
Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh told by hospitals she is too skinny to treat
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 Georgia Army veteran arrested for breaking window to save dog has charges dropped
- 4 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 5 Melissa McCarthy's brilliant response to one sexist question posed to her on the red carpet by a male reporter
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: B2B Marketing Manager (Events, Digit...
£30 - 35k: Guru Careers: A Senior Account Manager / SAM is needed to join the ...