Cometh the hour: Watches for men that will stand the test of time
Sunday 26 January 2014
Clockwise from top right: 1. Force of Nature, £209, Skagen, 08444 123 277
2. Shiny Addict, £139.50, Swatch, 0845 275 2800
3. Aquaspeed, £189, Rotary, 020 7434 5500
4. Pontos S, £2,950, mauricelacroix.com
5. Sportura Kinetic, £379, Seiko, 01628 770 988
Set design by Kerry Hughes
Styled by Emma Akbareian
Photograph by Arthur Woodcroft
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Audrey Hepburn is officially Britain’s style icon – 22 years after her death
Is PMS real? The tale of the premenstrual monster and its meaning
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 3 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Yazidi sex slaves undergoing surgery to 'restore virginity' after being raped by Isis militants
£65K - £75K (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Creative Director...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: You will need to be able to follow instr...
£18000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This global wholesaler and reta...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This organization is one of the founding names...