Cool of the wild: Flora and fauna prints are flourishing
From subtle florals to a touch of the tropics, the best way to spring into life this season is to welcome the natural world into your wardrobe.
Sunday 18 March 2012
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Jackie Dixon
Model: Valerie at Select
Hari: Peter Lux at Frank using Kiehls
Make-up: Bethany Rich using MAC Cosmetics
Life & Style blogs
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Manager is required ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Panel Wireman required for small electro...
£25000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SME based in East Cheshire, ...