Dress code: Amanda Byram, TV presenter
Monday 31 August 2009
What are you wearing right now?
My grey bootcut True Religion jeans, named for a reason... a James Perse white shirt, a grey Elizabeth and James cardigan, black office gladiator sandals and my Baby-G diving watch.
Who's your style icon?
Jackie Onassis: she set a major trend yet wasn't a fashion slave. She gave us those big over-sized sunglasses!
What can't you live without?
American Vintage clothes. The most amazingly comfortable casual wear that I wear around the house, but can go for lunch in and they don't make you look as though you should feature in the "What was she thinking?!" section.
Describe the best outfit you have ever worn
It was a white and blue silk Indah bandeau dress, paired with a gold Lucid necklace, Alexis Bittar bangles, polished off with a pair of gold strappy Manolos.
What's in your wardrobe?
Milly – I love the kaftans and maxi dresses. The colours and prints especially in the Resort wear are reminiscent of Missoni, which I also love!
If you could live in any decade, style-wise, which would it be?
The 1960s. The flower children defied the conformity of the 1950s – there's a return to that style today.
Amanda presents Total Wipeout on BBC1, Saturdays at 7pm
Life & Style blogs
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Windows 10 automatically sends parents detailed dossier of their children's internet history and computer use
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
- 1 Barbarians vs Samoa interrupted by sprinklers as fans criticise lack of Wi-Fi and poor seating at West Ham's Olympic Stadium
- 2 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 3 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper
£28000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company's mission is to ma...
£13832 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This 5 star leisure destination on the w...
£20000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Account Manager is requ...