Dress Code: Henry Holland, Designer
Monday 22 February 2010
What are you wearing right now?
Right now, I'm in some Topman skinny chinos, a Levi's flannel shirt, a pair of Raf Simons high-top trainers and my very own House of Holland KMT T-shirt.
Who's your style icon?
I love Mary-Kate Olsen, because she has the most enviable wardrobe of all time.
What can't you live without?
My BlackBerry. I am glued to it throughout the day, every day.
Describe the best outfit you have ever worn.
The outfit I wore last week to the Brits: some James Long leather trousers, a pair of Christian Louboutin studded trainers, and another of my House of Holland T-shirts.
What's in your wardrobe?
Too many clothes and nearly 100 pairs of shoes.
What's in your manbag?
A notebook, a pen, my house keys, my office keys, my iPod and my BlackBerry.
If you could live in any decade, style-wise which would it be?
I really wish I had been the age I am now, but in the Nineties – I am obsessed with all things Nineties. I want to be Jordan Catalano (Jared Leto in My So-Called Life).
How often do you look in the mirror?
Only when I do my quiff! But that takes a substantial amount of time.
Any fashion confessions you want to share with us?
When I was 12, I was given a shell suit for Christmas, which I loved. But I sat next to a gas fire and burnt the left arm, so I spent two years wearing my sister's pink one instead.
What's your secret style tip?
If you save your best for best, you will never look your best.
Henry Holland showed his seventh House of Holland collection on Saturday and a shopping application has been created exclusive to BlackBerry, allowing customers to buy the T-shirt collection direct from the catwalk.Houseofholland.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: SURREY MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: What do you want to do with your career? Do yo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a leading expert in immunoassa...