Dress code: Kelly Rowland
Monday 16 November 2009
What are you wearing right now?
Baggy, ripped jeans, a casual T-shirt, sandals and a hat.
Who's your style icon?
Audrey Hepburn, because she's just so glamorous and classic.
What can't you live without?
A comfy scarf because they can go with whatever you are wearing, always look good and keep you warm too.
Describe the best outfit you have ever worn.
I recently wore a little black dress which was sheer at the top but I just can't remember who it was by...
What's in your wardrobe?
A combination of designer and high street. My wardrobe includes a Roland Mouret dress, several pairs of jeans, a Ralph Lauren jacket with a cinched in waist. Probably about 150 pairs of shoes which include thigh-high Gucci boots and lots of Giuseppe Zanotti.
What is in your make-up bag?
Bobbi Brown foundation and Scott Barnes concealer, although I do like to let my skin breathe and be make-up free as much as possible.
If you could live in any decade, style-wise which would it be?
I'd be a Southern Belle from the Gone with the Wind era. They looked so feminine and beautiful. The pinched in waists, the glamour.
How often do you look in the mirror?
Honestly most of my looking in the mirror takes place when I'm in the bathroom. I'm not particularly vain at all.
Kelly Rowland has created a T-shirt for River Island in aid of the Prince's Trust, profits from which help change young lives. Riverisland.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior DBA (SQ...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Business Anal...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Global leading Energy Tra...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: CXL, Triple Po...