Dress Code: Louise Redknapp, TV Presenter
Monday 21 December 2009
What are you wearing right now?
Golden Goose boots, a vintage checked shirt, stonewash jeans by J Brand and a new underwear set from Triumph called Daisy Desire – I've just discovered it, and it gives me wonderful shape and support.
Who's your style icon?
Personally, I've always loved Helena Christensen's style. She looks casual and comfortable, but also chic and cool.
What can't you live without?
I must say, I definitely couldn't live without new shoes when I need them, or even just as a treat. I love shoe shopping, and I think a girl always needs a new pair!
Describe the best outfit you have ever worn.
A tailored, skinny trouser suit by Gucci.
What's in your wardrobe?
It's a real mixture of high street brands, such as Reiss and All Saints, with some of my favourite designers like Stella, Chloé, and Balenciaga.
What's in your make-up bag?
I mainly use Bobbi Brown bits and pieces, with a bit of Becca thrown in for good measure.
If you could live in any decade, style-wise which would it be?
I like the Seventies boho look. I thought Sonia Rykiel recreated it really well last autumn – all those rich colours and layered pieces. Very cool.
How often do you look in the mirror?
Only when I need to.
Any fashion confessions you want to share with us?
Too many to mention during my music career!
What's your secret style tip?
Wear things that you like, and that flatter you, rather than just sticking to the latest fashion trends.
Louise Redknapp is the face of Triumph lingerie
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Young Preston fan has play-off hero Jermaine Beckford's shirt stolen from him at Wembley - which then appears for sale on Gumtree
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...