Dressing table: Best bronzers
Saturday 10 July 2010
1 Tropiques Minerale: All Over Magic Bronzing Brush, Shade 05
This modern, practical applicator can be taken anywhere. Press the button to release the fine bronzing powder.
£31, Lancôme, stores nationwide
2 Shimmer Bloc: Golden Mosaic
Blend the four light-reflecting shades to build up a light glow all over – perfect for fairer skin tones.
£30, Laura Mercier, selfridges.com
3 Illumine Oil
Infused with pearlised particles, passionflower seed oil and vitamin E, this luxurious dry oil is quickly absorbed, leaving a sultry shimmer with an after-dark edge.
£32, Illamasqua, illamasqua.com
4 Self Sun: Face Bronzing Gel Tint
Worship your skin the sun-free way. This sheer tinted gel glides on to give an instant sun-kissed glow.
£15.50, Clinique, 0870 0342566
5 Zea Mays Blush, 47 Orange Brown
The "Zea Mays" micro-particles – corn starch to you and me – create a luminous effect on skin. Perfect for cheeks, brow bone, nose and chin.
£16.50, Korres, 0870 850 3868
6 Wash off Instant Shimmer Stick
This blend of indulgent ingredients simply melts into moisturised skin to give a beautifully bronzed shimmer. The stick is ideal for use on legs, décolletage and arms.
£15, St Tropez, st-tropez.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...