Dressing table: Best bronzers
Saturday 10 July 2010
1 Tropiques Minerale: All Over Magic Bronzing Brush, Shade 05
This modern, practical applicator can be taken anywhere. Press the button to release the fine bronzing powder.
£31, Lancôme, stores nationwide
2 Shimmer Bloc: Golden Mosaic
Blend the four light-reflecting shades to build up a light glow all over – perfect for fairer skin tones.
£30, Laura Mercier, selfridges.com
3 Illumine Oil
Infused with pearlised particles, passionflower seed oil and vitamin E, this luxurious dry oil is quickly absorbed, leaving a sultry shimmer with an after-dark edge.
£32, Illamasqua, illamasqua.com
4 Self Sun: Face Bronzing Gel Tint
Worship your skin the sun-free way. This sheer tinted gel glides on to give an instant sun-kissed glow.
£15.50, Clinique, 0870 0342566
5 Zea Mays Blush, 47 Orange Brown
The "Zea Mays" micro-particles – corn starch to you and me – create a luminous effect on skin. Perfect for cheeks, brow bone, nose and chin.
£16.50, Korres, 0870 850 3868
6 Wash off Instant Shimmer Stick
This blend of indulgent ingredients simply melts into moisturised skin to give a beautifully bronzed shimmer. The stick is ideal for use on legs, décolletage and arms.
£15, St Tropez, st-tropez.com
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eculizumab: 'The £10m-per-patient NHS drug gave me my life back’
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
£60000 per annum: Ashdown Group: SQL DBA (SSIS, ETL) - Central London, £60,000...
£13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Pension Specialist was established ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join an est...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity for a talented...