Dressing table: Best products for spots
Saturday 02 July 2011
1. Breakout Foaming Cleanser
Wash with this daily to remove all make-up and dirt. Ideal for oily skin types as it controls excess sebum without drying.
£25, Dr Sebagh, 020-7580 3343
2. Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Pads
These little exfoliating pads dislodge blocked pores using salicylic acid to open and clear them.
£22, Origins, 0800 731 4039
Tea tree oil and salicylic acid aid healing in this spot remedy which is to be applied directly to the problem area and should reduce redness.
£20, Eve Lom, 020-8740 2076
4. Pore Refining Correcting Serum
A new product from Clinique, this oil-free serum makes pores appear smaller by cleaning skin of debris.
£36.50, Clinique, harrods.com
5. Anti-Ageing Moisturiser
Murad has an extensive range of products specifically for acne suffers and those with blemished skin; this one controls oil production while boosting hydration.
£46.50, Murad, murad.co.uk
6. Pores No More
This product aims to dull blemishes, minimise pores and leave skin looking even with a matte finish. Use before make-up application.
£39, Dr Brandt, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£28000 - £32000 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: Maintenance...
£30000 - £38000 per annum + pesion + holidays: The Jenrick Group: World Wide S...
£35000 per annum + Pension+Bupa: The Jenrick Group: We are recruiting for an e...
£43500 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: Night Shift Operatio...