Dressing table: Best products for spots
Saturday 02 July 2011
1. Breakout Foaming Cleanser
Wash with this daily to remove all make-up and dirt. Ideal for oily skin types as it controls excess sebum without drying.
£25, Dr Sebagh, 020-7580 3343
2. Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Pads
These little exfoliating pads dislodge blocked pores using salicylic acid to open and clear them.
£22, Origins, 0800 731 4039
Tea tree oil and salicylic acid aid healing in this spot remedy which is to be applied directly to the problem area and should reduce redness.
£20, Eve Lom, 020-8740 2076
4. Pore Refining Correcting Serum
A new product from Clinique, this oil-free serum makes pores appear smaller by cleaning skin of debris.
£36.50, Clinique, harrods.com
5. Anti-Ageing Moisturiser
Murad has an extensive range of products specifically for acne suffers and those with blemished skin; this one controls oil production while boosting hydration.
£46.50, Murad, murad.co.uk
6. Pores No More
This product aims to dull blemishes, minimise pores and leave skin looking even with a matte finish. Use before make-up application.
£39, Dr Brandt, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...