Dressing table: Best products for spots
Saturday 02 July 2011
1. Breakout Foaming Cleanser
Wash with this daily to remove all make-up and dirt. Ideal for oily skin types as it controls excess sebum without drying.
£25, Dr Sebagh, 020-7580 3343
2. Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Pads
These little exfoliating pads dislodge blocked pores using salicylic acid to open and clear them.
£22, Origins, 0800 731 4039
Tea tree oil and salicylic acid aid healing in this spot remedy which is to be applied directly to the problem area and should reduce redness.
£20, Eve Lom, 020-8740 2076
4. Pore Refining Correcting Serum
A new product from Clinique, this oil-free serum makes pores appear smaller by cleaning skin of debris.
£36.50, Clinique, harrods.com
5. Anti-Ageing Moisturiser
Murad has an extensive range of products specifically for acne suffers and those with blemished skin; this one controls oil production while boosting hydration.
£46.50, Murad, murad.co.uk
6. Pores No More
This product aims to dull blemishes, minimise pores and leave skin looking even with a matte finish. Use before make-up application.
£39, Dr Brandt, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
Children warned to not listen to music for more than one hour a day
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 MH370: 'Putin ordered plane to be flown to Kazakhstan space port,' conspiracy theory claims
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - A great new opportunity with real pot...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - An outstanding senior opportunity for...