Dressing table: Get a peachy complexion with this fruity beauty products
Saturday 30 January 2010
1 Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub
Finely ground peach stone acts as an exfoliant in this scrub, working deeply into the skin to remove dirt and dead skin cells.
£9.78, Burt's Bees, burtsbees.co.uk
2 One-Step Cleansing Water with Peach Essential Water
Girls on the go can freshen their skin with this no-rinse, water-based cleanser, infused with peach.
£16.50, Clarins, 0800 036 3558
3 Ceramide Cream Cleanser
Used daily, this rinse-off peach-toned cleansing lotion will clean your skin, leaving it feeling fresh and soft.
£22, Elizabeth Arden, 020-7574 2714
4 Fuzzy Peach Bath & Shower Gel
For one year only, The Body Shop are re-visiting some of their Eighties classics, including Dewberry and Fuzzy Peach. Step back in time with this zingy wash.
£3.99, The Body Shop, thebodyshop.co.uk
5 Georgia Face Powder
Use on your cheekbones for a creamy glow or all over for a suitably peachy complexion.
£23.50, Benefit, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
6 Cabanna Corals Lip & Eye Palette
This limited-edition mirrored palette contains natural matte and metallic lip and eye shades in coral and peach hues.
£48, Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...