Dressing Table: Get the perfect flawless finish
Saturday 17 October 2009
1 Tinted Moisturiser
Ideal for those who don’t like heavy make-up, this lightweight emulsion has a pleasant powdery scent |and will ensure your skin is left feeling fresh, with a luminous glow. Sisley, £54.50, 020-7591 6380
2 Foundation Primer
Apply this vitamin-enriched gel prior to your |foundation to further protect skin from environmental damage and to increase your make-up’s longevity. |A good tip is to leave it in the fridge – it’ll help to |reduce puffiness. Laura Mercier, £27, 0800 1234 000
3 Beauty Age-Transforming Foundation
Available in six shades, this Avon product is really easy to apply and minimises wrinkles and age spots while clarifying your skin’s tone. Anew, £15, avonshop.co.uk
4 Multi-Grain Make-up SPF 14
A unique powder foundation, fortified with oats, vitamins and minerals. Build and blend with a brush for a shine-controlled finish. Origins, £20, and brush, £16, 0800 731 4039
5 Well-Suited Finishing Powder
A limited edition from the autumn collection. This |translucent pressed powder will give your primed skin instant luminosity. Prescriptives, £25, 0800 123 4000
6 Even Better Make-up SPF 15
Dermatologist-developed, this oil-free foundation aims to diminish age spots and dark patches with continual use. Clinique, £19.50, 0870 0342 566
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Web Developer ...
£50000 - £67000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# R&D .NE...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...