Dressing table: Get your minerals
Saturday 15 October 2011
1. Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade
Highlight cheeks and brow bones with this velvet-soft powder – inbuilt minerals help to optimise the cellular activity of the skin.
£20.50, Mac, 0870 034 2676, maccosmetics.co.uk
2. High Potency Night-A-Mins mineral-enriched oil-free renewal cream
Packed full of antioxidants, this cream helps dry skin layers to regenerate, revealing radiant skin by morning.
£32, Origins, 0800 731 4039, origins.co.uk
3. Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder
This lightweight, loose mineral powder reduces redness – apply under or over make-up for an even complexion.
£24.50, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
4. Salon Results Mineral Hair Rescue – Moisture Seal Rejuvenating Masque
Marine minerals and conditioning proteins help to protect and seal in moisture for damaged hair.
£5.69, Charles Worthington, charlesworthington.com
5. Natural Lipcolour in Berry Glace
With minerals, exotic oils, natural waxes and plant extracts, this is a creamy, long-lasting lipstick.
£14, bareMinerals, bareminerals.co.uk
6. Sai-Sei Mineral Retreat Bath Oil
Space NK's Sai-Sei range uses minerals extracted from hot springs in the Japanese Alps – this bath oil has healing and detoxifying properties.
£32, Space NK, 020-8740 2085, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 The way the police have treated Cliff Richard is completely unacceptable
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 4 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 5 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermeister and vodka
£35000 - £43000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Principal Arboricu...
£17000 - £18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Trainee Digital Fo...
Highly Competitive Salary + Commission: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL BASED - DEALING ...