Dressing table: Get your minerals
Saturday 15 October 2011
1. Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade
Highlight cheeks and brow bones with this velvet-soft powder – inbuilt minerals help to optimise the cellular activity of the skin.
£20.50, Mac, 0870 034 2676, maccosmetics.co.uk
2. High Potency Night-A-Mins mineral-enriched oil-free renewal cream
Packed full of antioxidants, this cream helps dry skin layers to regenerate, revealing radiant skin by morning.
£32, Origins, 0800 731 4039, origins.co.uk
3. Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder
This lightweight, loose mineral powder reduces redness – apply under or over make-up for an even complexion.
£24.50, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
4. Salon Results Mineral Hair Rescue – Moisture Seal Rejuvenating Masque
Marine minerals and conditioning proteins help to protect and seal in moisture for damaged hair.
£5.69, Charles Worthington, charlesworthington.com
5. Natural Lipcolour in Berry Glace
With minerals, exotic oils, natural waxes and plant extracts, this is a creamy, long-lasting lipstick.
£14, bareMinerals, bareminerals.co.uk
6. Sai-Sei Mineral Retreat Bath Oil
Space NK's Sai-Sei range uses minerals extracted from hot springs in the Japanese Alps – this bath oil has healing and detoxifying properties.
£32, Space NK, 020-8740 2085, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: Exeter - An excellent opportunity for a Solici...
£17000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Helpdesk Support Technician - 12 ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: Maintenance...
£30000 - £38000 per annum + pesion + holidays: The Jenrick Group: World Wide S...