Dressing table: Get your minerals
Saturday 15 October 2011
1. Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade
Highlight cheeks and brow bones with this velvet-soft powder – inbuilt minerals help to optimise the cellular activity of the skin.
£20.50, Mac, 0870 034 2676, maccosmetics.co.uk
2. High Potency Night-A-Mins mineral-enriched oil-free renewal cream
Packed full of antioxidants, this cream helps dry skin layers to regenerate, revealing radiant skin by morning.
£32, Origins, 0800 731 4039, origins.co.uk
3. Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder
This lightweight, loose mineral powder reduces redness – apply under or over make-up for an even complexion.
£24.50, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
4. Salon Results Mineral Hair Rescue – Moisture Seal Rejuvenating Masque
Marine minerals and conditioning proteins help to protect and seal in moisture for damaged hair.
£5.69, Charles Worthington, charlesworthington.com
5. Natural Lipcolour in Berry Glace
With minerals, exotic oils, natural waxes and plant extracts, this is a creamy, long-lasting lipstick.
£14, bareMinerals, bareminerals.co.uk
6. Sai-Sei Mineral Retreat Bath Oil
Space NK's Sai-Sei range uses minerals extracted from hot springs in the Japanese Alps – this bath oil has healing and detoxifying properties.
£32, Space NK, 020-8740 2085, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: how to banish the demon from your Facebook and Twitter news feed
Another transgender model lands contract with top agency IMG
Man charged £223,000 for six craft beers
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 UK's biggest male rape charity Survivors UK has state funding slashed to zero despite 120% rise in men reporting sexual violence and seeking help
- 2 'Don't blame all men for rape' campaign backfires spectacularly
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: it's not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
- 5 Paracetamol Challenge: Mother of girl killed by overdose pleads with teenagers to ignore 'craze'
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K YR1: SThree: At SThree, we like to be dif...
£30 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / MYSQL) i...
£18 - 20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Executive is needed to join one...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software Developer / Software Engineer i...