Dressing table: Get your minerals
Saturday 15 October 2011
1. Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade
Highlight cheeks and brow bones with this velvet-soft powder – inbuilt minerals help to optimise the cellular activity of the skin.
£20.50, Mac, 0870 034 2676, maccosmetics.co.uk
2. High Potency Night-A-Mins mineral-enriched oil-free renewal cream
Packed full of antioxidants, this cream helps dry skin layers to regenerate, revealing radiant skin by morning.
£32, Origins, 0800 731 4039, origins.co.uk
3. Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder
This lightweight, loose mineral powder reduces redness – apply under or over make-up for an even complexion.
£24.50, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
4. Salon Results Mineral Hair Rescue – Moisture Seal Rejuvenating Masque
Marine minerals and conditioning proteins help to protect and seal in moisture for damaged hair.
£5.69, Charles Worthington, charlesworthington.com
5. Natural Lipcolour in Berry Glace
With minerals, exotic oils, natural waxes and plant extracts, this is a creamy, long-lasting lipstick.
£14, bareMinerals, bareminerals.co.uk
6. Sai-Sei Mineral Retreat Bath Oil
Space NK's Sai-Sei range uses minerals extracted from hot springs in the Japanese Alps – this bath oil has healing and detoxifying properties.
£32, Space NK, 020-8740 2085, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
McDonald’s launches clothing line using Big Mac prints
Distressed Zayn Malik fans are cutting themselves - how did fandom get so dark?
Clocks change: how to make sure iPhone and smartphones automatically ‘spring forward’
Curvy model Kate Upton is returning to the big screen for the film The Layover
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Jeremy Clarkson calls on trolls to leave producer Oisin Tymon alone: 'None of this is his fault'
£50000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to continued business growt...
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Well established and expanding ...