Dressing table: High-tech creams
Saturday 11 September 2010
1. Nano Gold Energising Cream
Formulated from silk microfibres coated in 24-carat gold, this lavish cream promotes collagen production.
£350, Chantecaille, spacenk.co.uk
2. Crème Irido-Radiante
A moisturiser using hyaluronic acid, a rare Hawaiian algae and boasting medical-grade active ingredients.
£110, Apot.Care, apotcare.com
3. Supreme Wrinkle Solution Cream
This gentle product will relax and soften your skin to slow down the natural development of expression lines.
£95, Carita Paris, 020-7313 8780
4. Cell Dynamic Stimulation Moisturiser SP20
As well as providing sun protection, this product is anti-aging, re-hydrating and works well as a make-up base.
£135, NuBo, Fenwicks, fenwicks.co.uk
5. Anti-aging Treatment Cream
Formulated with 68 per cent clinically active ingredients, this moisturiser has a cult following.
£225, M Lab, harrods.com
6. Sirtuin Phytohormone Replenishing Cream
Designed to re-hydrate, reduce sagging and replenish phytohormones with the natural ingredient of wild yam.
£40, Ren, spacenk.co.uk
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
£450 - £500 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: Broadcast Systems Architect - Fi...
£32,000 plus benefits: The Green Recruitment Company: Our client has experienc...
£32,000 plus benefits: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitment Co...
£55000 - £70000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-known and renowned in...