Dressing table: High-tech creams
Saturday 11 September 2010
1. Nano Gold Energising Cream
Formulated from silk microfibres coated in 24-carat gold, this lavish cream promotes collagen production.
£350, Chantecaille, spacenk.co.uk
2. Crème Irido-Radiante
A moisturiser using hyaluronic acid, a rare Hawaiian algae and boasting medical-grade active ingredients.
£110, Apot.Care, apotcare.com
3. Supreme Wrinkle Solution Cream
This gentle product will relax and soften your skin to slow down the natural development of expression lines.
£95, Carita Paris, 020-7313 8780
4. Cell Dynamic Stimulation Moisturiser SP20
As well as providing sun protection, this product is anti-aging, re-hydrating and works well as a make-up base.
£135, NuBo, Fenwicks, fenwicks.co.uk
5. Anti-aging Treatment Cream
Formulated with 68 per cent clinically active ingredients, this moisturiser has a cult following.
£225, M Lab, harrods.com
6. Sirtuin Phytohormone Replenishing Cream
Designed to re-hydrate, reduce sagging and replenish phytohormones with the natural ingredient of wild yam.
£40, Ren, spacenk.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...