Dressing table: Make a clean start with these purifyiny treatments
Saturday 09 January 2010
Detox Face Mask
Apply a thick layer of this mask and leave on for five minutes, twice a week, to help lift dirt and oil from the skin without irritation, and keep your skin hydrated.
£28, Malin + Goetz, liberty.co.uk
Deep Cleansing Mask
Give your face a glowing start to the year with this delicate mask, designed for oily and congested skin.
£28, Nude, nudeskincare.com
New Beginning Scrub
Rid your face of the dullness of winter with this penetrating skin-soothing scrub from Danish skin guru Ole Henriksen.
£25, Ole Henriksen, Harvey Nichols, 020-7235 5000
Suitable for all hair types, this creamy shampoo, enriched with a mix of eucalyptus, witch hazel and St John's Wort, will restore your hair's natural balance.
£6.50, Phyto, phyto.com
Ideal for pale complexions, this concentrated cleanser helps to calm down and regulate red skin for an even, glowing skin tone.
£31, Dermalogica, dermalogica.com
Detox colon cleanse and gut repair
This best-selling product helps to detoxify your body, improve digestion and rejuvenate skin.
£26.38, The Organic Pharmacy, theorganicpharmacy.com
Life & Style blogs
How Old Do I Look: Microsoft’s super advanced age-guessing app is terrible at guessing how old celebrities are, too
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
ZX Spectrum to return with Vega reboot
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 1 Oxygen-starved 'dead zones' with no marine life up to 100-miles long discovered in the Atlantic Ocean
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 4 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 5 Tory activist asked to step down after Labour candidate Rupa Huq is 'manhandled' while questioning Boris Johnson on the campaign trail
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Digital Marketing Cons...
£16640 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Assistant Stores Keeper is r...
£16000 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an excellent opportunit...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Developer required to join a bu...