Dressing table: Splash-proof make-up
Saturday 07 May 2011
1. Ombre Fusion cream eyeshadow
A flattering, shimmering shade that was created especially for summer. Blend after applying for a luminous effect that will stay put.
£20.50, Guerlain, houseoffraser.com
2. Phenomen'eyes waterproof mascara
The unique ball design of this applicator may seem scary at first, but dramatically longer lashes await the brave.
£20, Givenchy, 01332 233824
3. Fix' Make-Up spray
A generous spritz of this freshly scented formula will prevent non-waterproof make-up from sliding off your face as you soak up the rays by the pool.
£18.89, Clarins, clarins.com
4. Long-wear gel eyeliner
This gel formula glides on with a thin eyeliner brush, giving you time to correct any flaws before it dries as a creaseless, waterproof line that won't smudge.
£15.50, Bobbi Brown, 0870 0342 566
5. Stylo waterproof eyeliner
For those who prefer a pencil eyeliner, this provides soft definition in a range of summery shades.
£17, Chanel, 020-7493 3836
6. Long Last lipstick
Formulated to stay true without flaking or drying, the soft-matte texture will bring a subtle touch of colour to your lips and last all day.
£15, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'utter s**t' during BRIT Awards performance
- 2 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 3 People who sleep more than eight hours are more likely to have a stroke, research shows
- 5 New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
£23000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This small, friendly, proactive...
£14500 - £22800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Software Developer is required to join a lea...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: A first rate opportunity to join a top ranking...