Dressing table: Spring bloom
Saturday 09 April 2011
1. Flower harmonising mist
This luxurious facial tonic made from pure Rose Damask petals helps to increase cellular hydration. Use before your moisturiser for a fresh-skin feeling.
£20, Elemental Herbology, spacenk.co.uk
2. Le Prisme Visage powder
Get a glowing effect with this fine powder which reflects light from all angles. It's infused with the scent of white flower, rose, iris and a hint of grape.
£29.25, Givenchy, House of Fraser, houseoffraser.co.uk
3. Rose Edition perfume
For this limited-edition fragrance, Chloé puts the rose at the heart. It's a perfect scent for springtime.
£52, Debenhams, debenhams.com
4. Moisturising cream
With wild rose oil, this daily-use cream claims to repair fine lines and even skin tone while leaving your face nourished and with a subtle floral scent.
£19, Korres, bathandunwind.com
5. Blush subtil highlighter
Highlight your cheekbones with this ultra-soft mineral powder which gives a luminous finish.
£23.40, Lancôme, John Lewis, johnlewis.com
6. Compact with puff
Indulge in the season's floral trend with this pretty, compact mirror case. An essential accessory for any make-up bag.
From a selection, Paul and Joe, paulandjoe.com
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6S price: new handset to remain as expensive, Apple unlikely to increase phones' storage
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
New Apple TV release date and price: streaming box and games console will launch in October
- 1 If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 4 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 5 New Apple TV release date and price: streaming box and games console will launch in October
£30000 - £250000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Stock Broker/ Trainee FX, Stoc...
£30 - 40k + Benefits & Bonus: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is the single governing and regul...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This high quality thread manufa...