Dressing table: Sun haircare
Saturday 30 July 2011
1. Sun Care Hair and Body Cleanser
Use this two-in-one cleanser to remove chlorine and salt from skin and hair, while boosting moisture levels.
£14, Aveda, aveda.co.uk
2. After-Sun Mask
Give your hair some TLC after a lazy day in the sun with this mask which will revitalise your tresses.
£19.95, Redken, redken.co.uk
3. Protective Beach Spray
Be sure your colour doesn't fade in the sun by spritzing on this UV protective veil.
£11.50, Phyto Plage, phyto-usa.com
4. Heat & Humidity-Resistant Serum
Help to minimise unsightly frizz in humid climates with this controlling serum.
£10.60, Tigi Bed Head, bedhead.com
5. Holiday Hair shampoo
This shampoo will cleanse away the day's impurities while restoring moisture and shine.
£3.99, Mark Hill, from Boots, boots.com
6. Tangle Teezer
Gently de-tangle wet locks with this famous tangerine brush, which has the ability to flex rather than pull.
£10.20, Tangle Teezer, tangleteezer.com
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...