Dressing table: The best bath oils
Whether you recline in a tub full of bubbles or one sprinkled with unguent oil, get squeaky-clean and leave skin silky-smooth.
Lavender foaming bath, £18, kiehls.co.uk
Pure Grace shampoo, bath & shower gel, £19, philosophyskincare.com
Relaxing dream bath, £6, Champney's, boots.com
Crème brûlèe bath salts, £30 (as part of set), Laura Mercier, selfridges.com
De-stress muscle bath & shower oil, £39, aromatherapyassociates.com
Mineral relax bath milk, £25, Sai Sei, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Fashion Revolution Day: wear your clothes inside out and ask #whomademyclothes to support worker welfare
The world's first edible garden of cake
How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
- 1 Bruce Jenner's 'Interview of the year': Suicidal thoughts, rejection by family members and new wardrobe
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...
Voluntary: Cancer Research UK: We’re looking for someone to support our award ...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits: Ashdown Group: H...