Dressing table: The best bath oils
Whether you recline in a tub full of bubbles or one sprinkled with unguent oil, get squeaky-clean and leave skin silky-smooth.
Lavender foaming bath, £18, kiehls.co.uk
Pure Grace shampoo, bath & shower gel, £19, philosophyskincare.com
Relaxing dream bath, £6, Champney's, boots.com
Crème brûlèe bath salts, £30 (as part of set), Laura Mercier, selfridges.com
De-stress muscle bath & shower oil, £39, aromatherapyassociates.com
Mineral relax bath milk, £25, Sai Sei, spacenk.com
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of design...
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Service Desk Analyst - Chessington, Surrey...
£16000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is the UK's leading ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits: The Jenrick Group: Finance Manager/Manag...