Dressing table: The best beauty products to help you chill out
Saturday 28 August 2010
1. Baume Circularome
Designed to boost circulation, this balm contains pepper, savory, lemon, cypress, angelica and lavender essential oils to stimulate and cleanse.
£42 for 50ml, Decléor, stockists 020-7313 8780
2. Cleansing Massage Brush
Soft but effective, this brush, used with your cleanser, will give your pores a deep clean and stimulate blood flow.
£19.50, Shiseido, stockists 020-7313 4774
3. Soothing Massage Oil
With its smart apothecary packaging, this will look great on the bathroom shelf, while the softening almond, avocado and jojoba oils means it won't stay there long.
£11.40 for 100ml, Neal's Yard, 0845 262 3145
4. Botanic Massage Oil in Eucalyptus
Made with sweet almond oil, this oil contains antioxidants and natural vitamin E to nourish the skin.
£26 for 100ml, Bamford, Liberty, 020-7734 1234
5. Calm To Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Oil
An olfactory delight, this oil can be used in the bath, on the body, or for massage for a truly sensuous treat.
£21 for 150ml, Origins, 0800 731 4039
An affordable DIY massage tool, this gadget mimics the pressure of fingers and knuckles to stimulate oxygen flow and toxin drainage.
£24, Sarah Chapman, Space NK, 020-8740 2085
Life & Style blogs
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 3 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
£16500 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading Mercedes-Ben...
£27500 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£19500 - £23500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Experienced B2B Telemarketer wa...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This global company are looking for two Showro...