Dressing table: The best beauty products to help you chill out
Saturday 28 August 2010
1. Baume Circularome
Designed to boost circulation, this balm contains pepper, savory, lemon, cypress, angelica and lavender essential oils to stimulate and cleanse.
£42 for 50ml, Decléor, stockists 020-7313 8780
2. Cleansing Massage Brush
Soft but effective, this brush, used with your cleanser, will give your pores a deep clean and stimulate blood flow.
£19.50, Shiseido, stockists 020-7313 4774
3. Soothing Massage Oil
With its smart apothecary packaging, this will look great on the bathroom shelf, while the softening almond, avocado and jojoba oils means it won't stay there long.
£11.40 for 100ml, Neal's Yard, 0845 262 3145
4. Botanic Massage Oil in Eucalyptus
Made with sweet almond oil, this oil contains antioxidants and natural vitamin E to nourish the skin.
£26 for 100ml, Bamford, Liberty, 020-7734 1234
5. Calm To Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Oil
An olfactory delight, this oil can be used in the bath, on the body, or for massage for a truly sensuous treat.
£21 for 150ml, Origins, 0800 731 4039
An affordable DIY massage tool, this gadget mimics the pressure of fingers and knuckles to stimulate oxygen flow and toxin drainage.
£24, Sarah Chapman, Space NK, 020-8740 2085
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
The onesie is so last year... meet the Sleepwalker
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...