Dressing table: The best beauty products to help you chill out
Saturday 28 August 2010
1. Baume Circularome
Designed to boost circulation, this balm contains pepper, savory, lemon, cypress, angelica and lavender essential oils to stimulate and cleanse.
£42 for 50ml, Decléor, stockists 020-7313 8780
2. Cleansing Massage Brush
Soft but effective, this brush, used with your cleanser, will give your pores a deep clean and stimulate blood flow.
£19.50, Shiseido, stockists 020-7313 4774
3. Soothing Massage Oil
With its smart apothecary packaging, this will look great on the bathroom shelf, while the softening almond, avocado and jojoba oils means it won't stay there long.
£11.40 for 100ml, Neal's Yard, 0845 262 3145
4. Botanic Massage Oil in Eucalyptus
Made with sweet almond oil, this oil contains antioxidants and natural vitamin E to nourish the skin.
£26 for 100ml, Bamford, Liberty, 020-7734 1234
5. Calm To Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Oil
An olfactory delight, this oil can be used in the bath, on the body, or for massage for a truly sensuous treat.
£21 for 150ml, Origins, 0800 731 4039
An affordable DIY massage tool, this gadget mimics the pressure of fingers and knuckles to stimulate oxygen flow and toxin drainage.
£24, Sarah Chapman, Space NK, 020-8740 2085
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Taylor Swift’s Twitter and Instagram accounts hacked, apparently by Lizard Squad
Doctors in the dock: Scandal of GPs who get cash from healthcare firms for patient referrals
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...