Dressing table: The best beauty products to help you chill out
Saturday 28 August 2010
1. Baume Circularome
Designed to boost circulation, this balm contains pepper, savory, lemon, cypress, angelica and lavender essential oils to stimulate and cleanse.
£42 for 50ml, Decléor, stockists 020-7313 8780
2. Cleansing Massage Brush
Soft but effective, this brush, used with your cleanser, will give your pores a deep clean and stimulate blood flow.
£19.50, Shiseido, stockists 020-7313 4774
3. Soothing Massage Oil
With its smart apothecary packaging, this will look great on the bathroom shelf, while the softening almond, avocado and jojoba oils means it won't stay there long.
£11.40 for 100ml, Neal's Yard, 0845 262 3145
4. Botanic Massage Oil in Eucalyptus
Made with sweet almond oil, this oil contains antioxidants and natural vitamin E to nourish the skin.
£26 for 100ml, Bamford, Liberty, 020-7734 1234
5. Calm To Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Oil
An olfactory delight, this oil can be used in the bath, on the body, or for massage for a truly sensuous treat.
£21 for 150ml, Origins, 0800 731 4039
An affordable DIY massage tool, this gadget mimics the pressure of fingers and knuckles to stimulate oxygen flow and toxin drainage.
£24, Sarah Chapman, Space NK, 020-8740 2085
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 4 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
- 5 Barack Obama fist bumps Texas restaurant employee in support of gay rights
- < Previous
- Next >
Not Specified: Recruitment Genius: An exciting and rewarding role exists for a...
£25000 - £28000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Excellent opportun...
£30000 - £45000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based i...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: CREST Web...