Dressing table: The best bold, bright make-up
Saturday 26 February 2011
1. Eye-liner stylo in blue bayou
Unleash the vitriol with this electric-blue liquid eyeliner and leave a sharp, high-definition finish across a sultry black palette.
£18.50, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk
2. Beelicious pencil
Adorn your gaze with dry heat by smudging this creamy, zesty eye pencil across your lids and prove why yellow is far from mellow.
£13, Mac, 0870 034 2676
3. Pink shock cream colour base
Pink will be completely inescapable this season, so make a bold statement and whip on a delicate flushing of this electric base colour to ensure you stand out from the crowd.
£13.50, Mac, 0870 034 2676
4. Lilac shimmer eye shadow
This shimmering eye powder gives you the effects of a highlighter, while the zingy lilac palette means there's no sacrifice in colour to let the light in.
£15 Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
5. Perilous lipstick
Revel in balmy, neon-tangerine depths and transport yourself to a world of 1970s indulgence with this colour-rich, high-pigmented lipstick from Illamasqua.
£15, Illamasqua, illamasqua.com
6. Neon Green nail paint
Keep the neon heat right at your fingertips with this acid-green nail paint from Barry M; polish up to add a pop of colour among neutral shades or for a zealous addition to a colour-block ensemble.
£2.99, Barry M, barrym.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
£35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Required skills include SQL querying, SSRS, u...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: C#.Net Developer - C#, ASP.Net, HTML...
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: Senior Business Analyst - Insurance ...
£25000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent, growing Sales...