Dressing table: The best bold, bright make-up
Saturday 26 February 2011
1. Eye-liner stylo in blue bayou
Unleash the vitriol with this electric-blue liquid eyeliner and leave a sharp, high-definition finish across a sultry black palette.
£18.50, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk
2. Beelicious pencil
Adorn your gaze with dry heat by smudging this creamy, zesty eye pencil across your lids and prove why yellow is far from mellow.
£13, Mac, 0870 034 2676
3. Pink shock cream colour base
Pink will be completely inescapable this season, so make a bold statement and whip on a delicate flushing of this electric base colour to ensure you stand out from the crowd.
£13.50, Mac, 0870 034 2676
4. Lilac shimmer eye shadow
This shimmering eye powder gives you the effects of a highlighter, while the zingy lilac palette means there's no sacrifice in colour to let the light in.
£15 Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
5. Perilous lipstick
Revel in balmy, neon-tangerine depths and transport yourself to a world of 1970s indulgence with this colour-rich, high-pigmented lipstick from Illamasqua.
£15, Illamasqua, illamasqua.com
6. Neon Green nail paint
Keep the neon heat right at your fingertips with this acid-green nail paint from Barry M; polish up to add a pop of colour among neutral shades or for a zealous addition to a colour-block ensemble.
£2.99, Barry M, barrym.com
Life & Style blogs
Artificial intelligence will become strong and threaten us, says Bill Gates
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
British Breakfast Awards 2015: London restaurant wins prize for inventive take on the Full English
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 3 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A reputable organisation within the leisure i...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£96000 - £200000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Looking for a better earning p...
£32000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A rapidly expanding company in ...