Dressing table: The best bold, bright make-up
Saturday 26 February 2011
1. Eye-liner stylo in blue bayou
Unleash the vitriol with this electric-blue liquid eyeliner and leave a sharp, high-definition finish across a sultry black palette.
£18.50, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk
2. Beelicious pencil
Adorn your gaze with dry heat by smudging this creamy, zesty eye pencil across your lids and prove why yellow is far from mellow.
£13, Mac, 0870 034 2676
3. Pink shock cream colour base
Pink will be completely inescapable this season, so make a bold statement and whip on a delicate flushing of this electric base colour to ensure you stand out from the crowd.
£13.50, Mac, 0870 034 2676
4. Lilac shimmer eye shadow
This shimmering eye powder gives you the effects of a highlighter, while the zingy lilac palette means there's no sacrifice in colour to let the light in.
£15 Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
5. Perilous lipstick
Revel in balmy, neon-tangerine depths and transport yourself to a world of 1970s indulgence with this colour-rich, high-pigmented lipstick from Illamasqua.
£15, Illamasqua, illamasqua.com
6. Neon Green nail paint
Keep the neon heat right at your fingertips with this acid-green nail paint from Barry M; polish up to add a pop of colour among neutral shades or for a zealous addition to a colour-block ensemble.
£2.99, Barry M, barrym.com
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
More than two thirds of smokers are killed by diseases caused by tobacco use, says study
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...