Dressing table: The best bold, bright make-up
Saturday 26 February 2011
1. Eye-liner stylo in blue bayou
Unleash the vitriol with this electric-blue liquid eyeliner and leave a sharp, high-definition finish across a sultry black palette.
£18.50, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk
2. Beelicious pencil
Adorn your gaze with dry heat by smudging this creamy, zesty eye pencil across your lids and prove why yellow is far from mellow.
£13, Mac, 0870 034 2676
3. Pink shock cream colour base
Pink will be completely inescapable this season, so make a bold statement and whip on a delicate flushing of this electric base colour to ensure you stand out from the crowd.
£13.50, Mac, 0870 034 2676
4. Lilac shimmer eye shadow
This shimmering eye powder gives you the effects of a highlighter, while the zingy lilac palette means there's no sacrifice in colour to let the light in.
£15 Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
5. Perilous lipstick
Revel in balmy, neon-tangerine depths and transport yourself to a world of 1970s indulgence with this colour-rich, high-pigmented lipstick from Illamasqua.
£15, Illamasqua, illamasqua.com
6. Neon Green nail paint
Keep the neon heat right at your fingertips with this acid-green nail paint from Barry M; polish up to add a pop of colour among neutral shades or for a zealous addition to a colour-block ensemble.
£2.99, Barry M, barrym.com
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
iPhone 6 Plus review: more like a small iPad that makes calls - but perfect for some
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...