Dressing table: The best eyeshadows
Saturday 10 April 2010
1. Deluxe Shadow Box
Fishnet, Ransom and Graffiti are just a few offerings from this creative and quirky palette by Urban Decay. Issued with a primer to ensure your eyes have staying power.
£20, Urban Decay, available at Boots nationwide
2. Eyeshadow Collection in Kaska Beige
Combining subtle tones of flesh, chocolate and soft gold, each of these shades has a copper tint that leaves a matte finish – ideal for the girl who prefers to chill out in the shade.
£34, Chanel, 020-7493 3836
3. Shady Lady Eyeshadow Palette
Dare to be experimental with the bright and seductive shades in this delightfully frivolous palette from The Balm and you'll have no trouble making a statement this summer.
£38, The Balm, thebalm.com
4. Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Crush Glow
The metallic coral centre of this palette has a naturally warm feel that, combined with the surrounding shades, helps complement tanned skin perfectly.
£39, Dior, 020-7216 0216
5. Pan Palette Eyeshadow Palette
This adorable compact from Bobbi Brown contains hues of pearl, golden peach and baby pink alongside a bright peony blush that exudes natural spring radiance.
£70, Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
6. Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Smokey Pink
Create an alluring eye for both summer days and nights by blending matte and shimmery shadows from this endearing pink collection from Estée Lauder.
£30, Estée Lauder, estéelauder.com
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us: Ashley Johnson says she would play Ellie in a sequel
Schematics from Israel's Iron Dome missile shield 'hacked' by Chinese, says report
Meow Chat: New messaging app combines Tinder and WhatsApp - but is it safe?
Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and me: How Olivier Rousteing is revitalising the house of Balmain
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...