Dressing table: The best eyeshadows
Saturday 10 April 2010
1. Deluxe Shadow Box
Fishnet, Ransom and Graffiti are just a few offerings from this creative and quirky palette by Urban Decay. Issued with a primer to ensure your eyes have staying power.
£20, Urban Decay, available at Boots nationwide
2. Eyeshadow Collection in Kaska Beige
Combining subtle tones of flesh, chocolate and soft gold, each of these shades has a copper tint that leaves a matte finish – ideal for the girl who prefers to chill out in the shade.
£34, Chanel, 020-7493 3836
3. Shady Lady Eyeshadow Palette
Dare to be experimental with the bright and seductive shades in this delightfully frivolous palette from The Balm and you'll have no trouble making a statement this summer.
£38, The Balm, thebalm.com
4. Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Crush Glow
The metallic coral centre of this palette has a naturally warm feel that, combined with the surrounding shades, helps complement tanned skin perfectly.
£39, Dior, 020-7216 0216
5. Pan Palette Eyeshadow Palette
This adorable compact from Bobbi Brown contains hues of pearl, golden peach and baby pink alongside a bright peony blush that exudes natural spring radiance.
£70, Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
6. Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Smokey Pink
Create an alluring eye for both summer days and nights by blending matte and shimmery shadows from this endearing pink collection from Estée Lauder.
£30, Estée Lauder, estéelauder.com
Life & Style blogs
Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Health warning over 88,000 foreign doctors working in the NHS
Baby catches deadly meningitis infection from cat
Kim Jong-ale: How did Ushers brewery of Trowbridge end up in North Korea producing Pyongyang's number one beer - and what did it take to set up a taste test back in Wiltshire?
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 3 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...