Dressing table: The best eyeshadows
Saturday 10 April 2010
1. Deluxe Shadow Box
Fishnet, Ransom and Graffiti are just a few offerings from this creative and quirky palette by Urban Decay. Issued with a primer to ensure your eyes have staying power.
£20, Urban Decay, available at Boots nationwide
2. Eyeshadow Collection in Kaska Beige
Combining subtle tones of flesh, chocolate and soft gold, each of these shades has a copper tint that leaves a matte finish – ideal for the girl who prefers to chill out in the shade.
£34, Chanel, 020-7493 3836
3. Shady Lady Eyeshadow Palette
Dare to be experimental with the bright and seductive shades in this delightfully frivolous palette from The Balm and you'll have no trouble making a statement this summer.
£38, The Balm, thebalm.com
4. Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Crush Glow
The metallic coral centre of this palette has a naturally warm feel that, combined with the surrounding shades, helps complement tanned skin perfectly.
£39, Dior, 020-7216 0216
5. Pan Palette Eyeshadow Palette
This adorable compact from Bobbi Brown contains hues of pearl, golden peach and baby pink alongside a bright peony blush that exudes natural spring radiance.
£70, Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
6. Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Smokey Pink
Create an alluring eye for both summer days and nights by blending matte and shimmery shadows from this endearing pink collection from Estée Lauder.
£30, Estée Lauder, estéelauder.com
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Amazon Prime Video launches offline viewing, feature Netflix has said is 'never going to happen'
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...