Dressing table: The best eyeshadows
Saturday 10 April 2010
1. Deluxe Shadow Box
Fishnet, Ransom and Graffiti are just a few offerings from this creative and quirky palette by Urban Decay. Issued with a primer to ensure your eyes have staying power.
£20, Urban Decay, available at Boots nationwide
2. Eyeshadow Collection in Kaska Beige
Combining subtle tones of flesh, chocolate and soft gold, each of these shades has a copper tint that leaves a matte finish – ideal for the girl who prefers to chill out in the shade.
£34, Chanel, 020-7493 3836
3. Shady Lady Eyeshadow Palette
Dare to be experimental with the bright and seductive shades in this delightfully frivolous palette from The Balm and you'll have no trouble making a statement this summer.
£38, The Balm, thebalm.com
4. Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Crush Glow
The metallic coral centre of this palette has a naturally warm feel that, combined with the surrounding shades, helps complement tanned skin perfectly.
£39, Dior, 020-7216 0216
5. Pan Palette Eyeshadow Palette
This adorable compact from Bobbi Brown contains hues of pearl, golden peach and baby pink alongside a bright peony blush that exudes natural spring radiance.
£70, Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
6. Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Smokey Pink
Create an alluring eye for both summer days and nights by blending matte and shimmery shadows from this endearing pink collection from Estée Lauder.
£30, Estée Lauder, estéelauder.com
Jo from Northern Ireland was less than impressed by Russell Brand's attempt to stage a publicity stunt
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established media firm based in Surrey is ...
£40000 - £470000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: Java Developer / J2EE Devel...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£30000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This small technology business ...