Dressing table: The best eyeshadows
Saturday 10 April 2010
1. Deluxe Shadow Box
Fishnet, Ransom and Graffiti are just a few offerings from this creative and quirky palette by Urban Decay. Issued with a primer to ensure your eyes have staying power.
£20, Urban Decay, available at Boots nationwide
2. Eyeshadow Collection in Kaska Beige
Combining subtle tones of flesh, chocolate and soft gold, each of these shades has a copper tint that leaves a matte finish – ideal for the girl who prefers to chill out in the shade.
£34, Chanel, 020-7493 3836
3. Shady Lady Eyeshadow Palette
Dare to be experimental with the bright and seductive shades in this delightfully frivolous palette from The Balm and you'll have no trouble making a statement this summer.
£38, The Balm, thebalm.com
4. Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Crush Glow
The metallic coral centre of this palette has a naturally warm feel that, combined with the surrounding shades, helps complement tanned skin perfectly.
£39, Dior, 020-7216 0216
5. Pan Palette Eyeshadow Palette
This adorable compact from Bobbi Brown contains hues of pearl, golden peach and baby pink alongside a bright peony blush that exudes natural spring radiance.
£70, Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
6. Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Smokey Pink
Create an alluring eye for both summer days and nights by blending matte and shimmery shadows from this endearing pink collection from Estée Lauder.
£30, Estée Lauder, estéelauder.com
Life & Style blogs
Best three-ingredient recipes: From Nutella brownies to mac and cheese and pulled pork
Scientists have discovered a new taste that could profoundly change the way we eat
Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
Windows 10: Is it worth downloading new PC operating system?
The lesser known erogenous zones - and how to find them
- 1 Dentist who illegally killed Cecil the lion blames local guides for the scandal
- 2 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 3 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: American dentist revealed as the killer of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Facilities & Project Manager ...
£30000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£17600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum cares for one of the largest...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ope...