Dressing table: The best facial mists
Saturday 12 June 2010
1. Frankincense Hydrating Facial Mist
This product uses aloe vera to soothe, neroli oil to tone, cinnamon to invigorate and frankincense to induce tranquillity.
£10.30 for 45ml, Neal's Yard, nealsyardremedies.co.uk
2. Thermal Water
Ideal for sensitive, irritated skin, this mineral water spray is best used with a facial cloth.
£5.25 for 150ml, Eau Thermale Avène, avene.co.uk
3. Caudalie Grape Water
A lifesaver for your desk when perhaps you've drunk too much "grape juice" the night before, this mist is made from organic grapes that help to soothe and moisturise.
£7 for 100ml, Caudalie, caudalie.com
4. Skinboost 24hr Moisture Mist
This mist includes mineral and plant extracts to brighten and refresh lacklustre skin; the perfect in-flight solution.
£20 for 50ml, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
5. Hydrating Mist Toner
With its heady scents of geranium, lavender and rose, this mist is ideal for a pre-sleep spritz.
£17 for 100ml, Trilogy, trilogyproducts.com
6. The Mist
Crème de la Mer has put a magnet in this bottle to keep the marine and botanical extracts at their optimum potency. A high-tech solution for dry skin.
£41 for 125ml, Crème de la Mer, 0870 034 2566
Life & Style blogs
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Can SkySaga capture the Minecraft magic?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join one of the UK's...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Winche...
£300 - £400 per day: Argyll Scott International: I am currently recruiting on ...
£16000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Field Based Sales Surveyor is...