Dressing table: The best facial mists
Saturday 12 June 2010
1. Frankincense Hydrating Facial Mist
This product uses aloe vera to soothe, neroli oil to tone, cinnamon to invigorate and frankincense to induce tranquillity.
£10.30 for 45ml, Neal's Yard, nealsyardremedies.co.uk
2. Thermal Water
Ideal for sensitive, irritated skin, this mineral water spray is best used with a facial cloth.
£5.25 for 150ml, Eau Thermale Avène, avene.co.uk
3. Caudalie Grape Water
A lifesaver for your desk when perhaps you've drunk too much "grape juice" the night before, this mist is made from organic grapes that help to soothe and moisturise.
£7 for 100ml, Caudalie, caudalie.com
4. Skinboost 24hr Moisture Mist
This mist includes mineral and plant extracts to brighten and refresh lacklustre skin; the perfect in-flight solution.
£20 for 50ml, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
5. Hydrating Mist Toner
With its heady scents of geranium, lavender and rose, this mist is ideal for a pre-sleep spritz.
£17 for 100ml, Trilogy, trilogyproducts.com
6. The Mist
Crème de la Mer has put a magnet in this bottle to keep the marine and botanical extracts at their optimum potency. A high-tech solution for dry skin.
£41 for 125ml, Crème de la Mer, 0870 034 2566
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Fashion Revolution Day: wear your clothes inside out and ask #whomademyclothes to support worker welfare
The world's first edible garden of cake
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 1 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 2 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...
Voluntary: Cancer Research UK: We’re looking for someone to support our award ...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits: Ashdown Group: H...