Dressing table: The best facial mists
Saturday 12 June 2010
1. Frankincense Hydrating Facial Mist
This product uses aloe vera to soothe, neroli oil to tone, cinnamon to invigorate and frankincense to induce tranquillity.
£10.30 for 45ml, Neal's Yard, nealsyardremedies.co.uk
2. Thermal Water
Ideal for sensitive, irritated skin, this mineral water spray is best used with a facial cloth.
£5.25 for 150ml, Eau Thermale Avène, avene.co.uk
3. Caudalie Grape Water
A lifesaver for your desk when perhaps you've drunk too much "grape juice" the night before, this mist is made from organic grapes that help to soothe and moisturise.
£7 for 100ml, Caudalie, caudalie.com
4. Skinboost 24hr Moisture Mist
This mist includes mineral and plant extracts to brighten and refresh lacklustre skin; the perfect in-flight solution.
£20 for 50ml, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
5. Hydrating Mist Toner
With its heady scents of geranium, lavender and rose, this mist is ideal for a pre-sleep spritz.
£17 for 100ml, Trilogy, trilogyproducts.com
6. The Mist
Crème de la Mer has put a magnet in this bottle to keep the marine and botanical extracts at their optimum potency. A high-tech solution for dry skin.
£41 for 125ml, Crème de la Mer, 0870 034 2566
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
Masturbation: the health benefits
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Art Garfunkel: Paul Simon is a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...