Dressing table: The best facial mists
Saturday 12 June 2010
1. Frankincense Hydrating Facial Mist
This product uses aloe vera to soothe, neroli oil to tone, cinnamon to invigorate and frankincense to induce tranquillity.
£10.30 for 45ml, Neal's Yard, nealsyardremedies.co.uk
2. Thermal Water
Ideal for sensitive, irritated skin, this mineral water spray is best used with a facial cloth.
£5.25 for 150ml, Eau Thermale Avène, avene.co.uk
3. Caudalie Grape Water
A lifesaver for your desk when perhaps you've drunk too much "grape juice" the night before, this mist is made from organic grapes that help to soothe and moisturise.
£7 for 100ml, Caudalie, caudalie.com
4. Skinboost 24hr Moisture Mist
This mist includes mineral and plant extracts to brighten and refresh lacklustre skin; the perfect in-flight solution.
£20 for 50ml, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
5. Hydrating Mist Toner
With its heady scents of geranium, lavender and rose, this mist is ideal for a pre-sleep spritz.
£17 for 100ml, Trilogy, trilogyproducts.com
6. The Mist
Crème de la Mer has put a magnet in this bottle to keep the marine and botanical extracts at their optimum potency. A high-tech solution for dry skin.
£41 for 125ml, Crème de la Mer, 0870 034 2566
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
As Kellie Maloney has experienced, when you're transgender, strangers think it's OK to ask intimate questions – it's not
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: UNIX Application Support Analyst-...