Dressing table: The best facial mists
Saturday 12 June 2010
1. Frankincense Hydrating Facial Mist
This product uses aloe vera to soothe, neroli oil to tone, cinnamon to invigorate and frankincense to induce tranquillity.
£10.30 for 45ml, Neal's Yard, nealsyardremedies.co.uk
2. Thermal Water
Ideal for sensitive, irritated skin, this mineral water spray is best used with a facial cloth.
£5.25 for 150ml, Eau Thermale Avène, avene.co.uk
3. Caudalie Grape Water
A lifesaver for your desk when perhaps you've drunk too much "grape juice" the night before, this mist is made from organic grapes that help to soothe and moisturise.
£7 for 100ml, Caudalie, caudalie.com
4. Skinboost 24hr Moisture Mist
This mist includes mineral and plant extracts to brighten and refresh lacklustre skin; the perfect in-flight solution.
£20 for 50ml, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
5. Hydrating Mist Toner
With its heady scents of geranium, lavender and rose, this mist is ideal for a pre-sleep spritz.
£17 for 100ml, Trilogy, trilogyproducts.com
6. The Mist
Crème de la Mer has put a magnet in this bottle to keep the marine and botanical extracts at their optimum potency. A high-tech solution for dry skin.
£41 for 125ml, Crème de la Mer, 0870 034 2566
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 3 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 4 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 5 Bryan Cranston speaks candidly about wealth
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...