Dressing table: The best lotions for summer skin
Saturday 15 May 2010
1. Welcome Matte SPF15
Summer heat can leave skin oily and clogged; this matte moisturiser, infused with salicylic acid, helps prevent spots and is compact enough for hand luggage.
£15.35, Dermalogica, 0800 917 7147
2. Hydration Intense Anti-Age
Formulated to restore that youthful glow, Sisley's moisturiser also has a hint of lavender.
£119, Sisley, harrods.com
3. Hydra-Zen Neuro-calm
Hydra-Zen has a subtle, refreshing scent and once applied, is instantly absorbed, providing continuous moisture throughout the day.
£35.50, Lancôme, lancome.co.uk
4. Facial Lift Emulsion
Using an ingredient derived from the Japanese rice wine sake, this fragrance-free emulsion is light and leaves skin supple and smooth.
£80, SK-II, harrods.com
5. White Lucency SPF15
Radiant summer skin is the order of the day with this lightweight emulsion; it fights blemishes and discolouration while the SPF provides protection.
£40, Shiseido, shiseido.co.uk
6. Balanced Diet
Perfect for combination skin, this lotion removes excess oil from your 'T-zone' while adding moisture to dry areas.
£21, Origins, origins.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 The 20 toughest job interview questions in the world
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...