Dressing table: The best make-up for Christmas parties
Saturday 11 December 2010
1. Urban Lash
If you're going for 'falsies', stand out from the crowd with these electric-blue, extra-long and futuristic looking lashes.
£11, Urban Decay, Debenhams, debenhams.com
2. Hydro-Power eyeshadow
Sweep this iridescent eye colour over your lids for instant glitz.
£14.50, Shu Uemura, shuuemura.co.uk
3. Body wash
Glitter needn't just be for show. Liven up your pampering with this body wash with sparkles – it will definitely get you in the party mood.
£13.50, Thymes, exclusive to Liberty, liberty.com
4. Star Ruby lip gloss
Complete your party look with this red gloss with added gold shimmer.
£16, Estée Lauder, 0870 034 2566
5. Angel Dust nail polish
The subtle shimmer in this clear polish will ensure that your nails look super-glam, without overpowering your party outfit.
£11, Leighton Deny, leightondenyexpertnails.com
6. Dazzle lash mascara
It may look like an ordinary mascara, but this glitter-enhanced number will make your lashes twinkle as they catch the disco lights.
£8.95, Mac, maccosmetics.co.uk
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...