Dressing table: The best make-up for Christmas parties
Saturday 11 December 2010
1. Urban Lash
If you're going for 'falsies', stand out from the crowd with these electric-blue, extra-long and futuristic looking lashes.
£11, Urban Decay, Debenhams, debenhams.com
2. Hydro-Power eyeshadow
Sweep this iridescent eye colour over your lids for instant glitz.
£14.50, Shu Uemura, shuuemura.co.uk
3. Body wash
Glitter needn't just be for show. Liven up your pampering with this body wash with sparkles – it will definitely get you in the party mood.
£13.50, Thymes, exclusive to Liberty, liberty.com
4. Star Ruby lip gloss
Complete your party look with this red gloss with added gold shimmer.
£16, Estée Lauder, 0870 034 2566
5. Angel Dust nail polish
The subtle shimmer in this clear polish will ensure that your nails look super-glam, without overpowering your party outfit.
£11, Leighton Deny, leightondenyexpertnails.com
6. Dazzle lash mascara
It may look like an ordinary mascara, but this glitter-enhanced number will make your lashes twinkle as they catch the disco lights.
£8.95, Mac, maccosmetics.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
'Long Live the Nazis' spaghetti dish sold in Taiwan renamed after backlash
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 4 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Software Developer (Client-Side, SQL, VB...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Full Stack ...
£450 - £600 per day: Harrington Starr: AIFMD Business Analyst / Consultant - I...