Dressing table: The best male grooming products
Saturday 22 January 2011
1. Face Scrub
Maintain the youthful glow of smooth supple skin with this exfoliating face scrub laced with ground pumice, jojoba beads and purifying eucalyptus.
£12.25, Liz Earle for Men, lizearle.com
2. Men's Rapid Attack Skin Treatment Gel
Soothe blemishes and reduce redness in just eight hours with this gentle exfoliator.
£4.07, Boots Botanics, 0845 070 8090
3. Conditioning Olibanum Supershave
Let the frankincense and vitamin E in this rich shaving cream soften your skin and calm irritation, leaving you with a soft, touchable finish.
£17.50, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.com
4. Climate Control Lip Treatment
Indulge yourself with this therapeutic lip treatment and feel how its restorative shea butter locks moisture in and keeps chapped lips at bay.
£7.50, Dermalogica, 0800 591 898
5. High Potency Eye Lift
Hide the effects of work and play with this illuminating eye lift formula that will live up to its promise to "tone and tighten, lift and brighten".
£77, Perricone MD, perriconemd.co.uk
6. La Crème de l'Homme
Protect your skin from the sun with this organic antioxidant firming cream with mineral sunscreen.
£49, Absolution, Harrods and beingcontent.com
Life & Style blogs
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars
Prostate cancer could actually be five different diseases, say scientists
NHS treatments such as vasectomies and hip operations to be rationed because of cost-cutting
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Cara Delevigne addresses awkward interview on Good Day Sacramento
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 5 Living in Spain and commuting to London 'cheaper than actually working in London'
£30 to £32k : Guru Careers: We are seeking a Trainer / IT Trainer to join an a...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This privately owned Fencing Co...
£17000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you answer yes, this company...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This world leader in Online Pro...