Dressing table: The best male grooming products
Saturday 22 January 2011
1. Face Scrub
Maintain the youthful glow of smooth supple skin with this exfoliating face scrub laced with ground pumice, jojoba beads and purifying eucalyptus.
£12.25, Liz Earle for Men, lizearle.com
2. Men's Rapid Attack Skin Treatment Gel
Soothe blemishes and reduce redness in just eight hours with this gentle exfoliator.
£4.07, Boots Botanics, 0845 070 8090
3. Conditioning Olibanum Supershave
Let the frankincense and vitamin E in this rich shaving cream soften your skin and calm irritation, leaving you with a soft, touchable finish.
£17.50, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.com
4. Climate Control Lip Treatment
Indulge yourself with this therapeutic lip treatment and feel how its restorative shea butter locks moisture in and keeps chapped lips at bay.
£7.50, Dermalogica, 0800 591 898
5. High Potency Eye Lift
Hide the effects of work and play with this illuminating eye lift formula that will live up to its promise to "tone and tighten, lift and brighten".
£77, Perricone MD, perriconemd.co.uk
6. La Crème de l'Homme
Protect your skin from the sun with this organic antioxidant firming cream with mineral sunscreen.
£49, Absolution, Harrods and beingcontent.com
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...