Dressing table: The best male grooming products
Saturday 22 January 2011
1. Face Scrub
Maintain the youthful glow of smooth supple skin with this exfoliating face scrub laced with ground pumice, jojoba beads and purifying eucalyptus.
£12.25, Liz Earle for Men, lizearle.com
2. Men's Rapid Attack Skin Treatment Gel
Soothe blemishes and reduce redness in just eight hours with this gentle exfoliator.
£4.07, Boots Botanics, 0845 070 8090
3. Conditioning Olibanum Supershave
Let the frankincense and vitamin E in this rich shaving cream soften your skin and calm irritation, leaving you with a soft, touchable finish.
£17.50, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.com
4. Climate Control Lip Treatment
Indulge yourself with this therapeutic lip treatment and feel how its restorative shea butter locks moisture in and keeps chapped lips at bay.
£7.50, Dermalogica, 0800 591 898
5. High Potency Eye Lift
Hide the effects of work and play with this illuminating eye lift formula that will live up to its promise to "tone and tighten, lift and brighten".
£77, Perricone MD, perriconemd.co.uk
6. La Crème de l'Homme
Protect your skin from the sun with this organic antioxidant firming cream with mineral sunscreen.
£49, Absolution, Harrods and beingcontent.com
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This firm are focussed on assis...
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A vacancy has arisen for a General Processor ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A great opportunity has arisen ...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time and Part time positio...