Dressing table: The best male grooming products
Saturday 22 January 2011
1. Face Scrub
Maintain the youthful glow of smooth supple skin with this exfoliating face scrub laced with ground pumice, jojoba beads and purifying eucalyptus.
£12.25, Liz Earle for Men, lizearle.com
2. Men's Rapid Attack Skin Treatment Gel
Soothe blemishes and reduce redness in just eight hours with this gentle exfoliator.
£4.07, Boots Botanics, 0845 070 8090
3. Conditioning Olibanum Supershave
Let the frankincense and vitamin E in this rich shaving cream soften your skin and calm irritation, leaving you with a soft, touchable finish.
£17.50, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.com
4. Climate Control Lip Treatment
Indulge yourself with this therapeutic lip treatment and feel how its restorative shea butter locks moisture in and keeps chapped lips at bay.
£7.50, Dermalogica, 0800 591 898
5. High Potency Eye Lift
Hide the effects of work and play with this illuminating eye lift formula that will live up to its promise to "tone and tighten, lift and brighten".
£77, Perricone MD, perriconemd.co.uk
6. La Crème de l'Homme
Protect your skin from the sun with this organic antioxidant firming cream with mineral sunscreen.
£49, Absolution, Harrods and beingcontent.com
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Of all the computers Apple has ever made there’s only one that Steve Jobs had to sell his car to finance
Marvel has released first teaser trailer week early after it leaked online
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
A cup of tea is every worker's right
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
St Bees in Cumbria is named the best place to raise a family in the UK
- 1 As an ex prostitute, I urge all the political parties to commit to the Sex Buyer Law
- 2 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 3 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years
£70 - £85 per day: Randstad Education Group: SEN Teaching Assistants needed in...
£21500 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Randstad Education ar...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A highly successful and w...
£120 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Are you a quailed Teacher ...