Dressing table: The best mascaras
Saturday 25 September 2010
1. Lash XL Maximum Length Mascara
Silk fibres cling to lashes, creating the illusion of larger eyes. The fragrance-free formula is ideal for lens wearers.
£18.50, Estee Lauder, esteelauder.co.uk
2. Extreme Party
This new formula provides volume with reapplication, and the brush is tapered to cover hard-to-reach lashes.
£17.50, Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
A soft, flexible brush with spaced-out bristles which ensures each lash is coated and separated from the next.
£8.99, Max Factor, 0860 254 257
4. High Lengths Mascara
The unique willow applicator helps to curl lashes and coats to the very tip.
£14.50, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
5. Volume Million Lashes
L'Oreal's newest mascara innovation results in fanned out, look-at-me lashes. A great evening mascara.
£10.99, L'Oreal, from Boots, 0845 609 0055
6. Lash accelerator
Claiming to promote the natural growth of strong, long, lashes – perfect if you're fed up with false lashes.
£8.99, Rimmel London, rimmellondon.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in Camden
- 2 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 3 George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
- 4 Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
£50 - £65 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We are looking for flexible and i...
£50 - £65 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: We are looking for flexible and...
£130 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS2 Supply Teacher r...
£130 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS1 Teacher required,...