Dressing table: The best nail varnishes
Saturday 09 October 2010
1. Nail lacquer in From A to Zurich
Brand new for autumn is OPI's Swiss collection; try this shade of rich ruby red for a classic look that you can wear with anything.
£9.95, OPI, 01923 240010
2. La Laque in Or
Embrace glamour and prepare to have your fingertips transformed with this glitzy shade of burnished silver.
£ 16, Yves Saint Laurent, available nationwide
3. Pure Colour in White Beige
This luxurious shade of beige is the perfect polish for an on-trend look this winter; a modest colour to go with your minimalist wardrobe.
£12, Estée Lauder, 0870 034 2566
4. Nail Polish in Mash
It's difficult to miss the military trend this season; get your nails in on the act with this vintage green polish infused with a touch of gold.
£13, NARS, 0800 123 400
5. Finish Lacquer in Onyx Black
For the less able in applying colour, this polish not only glides on with ease, it's also quick to dry.
£3.99, Maybelline New York, available nationwide
6. Vernis in Black Plum
As one of Dior's favourite colours, purple is present in all Galliano's collections; translate the shade to your nails in this seductive, smoky mauve.
£17, Christian Dior, 020-7216 0216
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
£6 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join a gro...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Service Delivery Manager is required to join...
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A opportunity has arisen for a ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...