Dressing table: The best nail varnishes
Saturday 09 October 2010
1. Nail lacquer in From A to Zurich
Brand new for autumn is OPI's Swiss collection; try this shade of rich ruby red for a classic look that you can wear with anything.
£9.95, OPI, 01923 240010
2. La Laque in Or
Embrace glamour and prepare to have your fingertips transformed with this glitzy shade of burnished silver.
£ 16, Yves Saint Laurent, available nationwide
3. Pure Colour in White Beige
This luxurious shade of beige is the perfect polish for an on-trend look this winter; a modest colour to go with your minimalist wardrobe.
£12, Estée Lauder, 0870 034 2566
4. Nail Polish in Mash
It's difficult to miss the military trend this season; get your nails in on the act with this vintage green polish infused with a touch of gold.
£13, NARS, 0800 123 400
5. Finish Lacquer in Onyx Black
For the less able in applying colour, this polish not only glides on with ease, it's also quick to dry.
£3.99, Maybelline New York, available nationwide
6. Vernis in Black Plum
As one of Dior's favourite colours, purple is present in all Galliano's collections; translate the shade to your nails in this seductive, smoky mauve.
£17, Christian Dior, 020-7216 0216
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 5C could be killed next year, and Apple’s cheap and cheerful line might die with it
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Black Friday: Best fashion deals -online and on the high-street
UK's first plus-size fashion magazine Slink hits the shelves: 'Style doesn't stop at size 8'
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: SURREY MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: What do you want to do with your career? Do yo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a leading expert in immunoassa...