Dressing Table: The best perfumes
Saturday 03 September 2011
1. Stella McCartney The Print Collection
Each of the three bottles of the Stella McCartney rose based scent limited edition collection are illustrated with the beautiful prints from the designers summer catwalk collection.
£35, Stella McCartney, boots.com
2. Yellow Diamond
Housed in a baroque illustrated box, Versace's new fruity and woody fragrance is encased in a glass bottle with an impressive crystal stopper, cut to look like a diamond.
£45, Versace, 01273 408 800
A departure from their usual scent collection- with the sweet scent of Candy and attractive spherical art-deco bottle, this is set to be a best-seller.
£53 ,Prada, 020-7494 6220
4. Bergamot Noir
This new scent was created in collaboration with the Royal National Institute of Blind People, containing essential oils of bergamot, it inspired blind and partially blind artists to create works of art which will be auctioned for the charity.
5. Daisy - Pink Edition
Fans of Marc Jacob's will want to invest in the latest limited edition from the designer. The signature fragrance 'Daisy' has been given a hot pink makeover.
£60, Marc Jacobs, 0800 652 7661
6. Shock - For Her
Lara Stone fronts the campaign for the latest scent from the Calvin Klein camp. Shock is a flowery scent, with notes of poppy and pink peony
£23, CK One, Calvin Klein, boots.com
Life & Style blogs
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Windows 10 automatically sends parents detailed dossier of their children's internet history and computer use
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
The truth behind who really buys sex dolls, from the man who makes the most realistic ones you can buy
- 1 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 2 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 3 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 4 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper
£28000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company's mission is to ma...
£13832 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This 5 star leisure destination on the w...
£20000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Account Manager is requ...