Dressing Table: The best perfumes
1. Stella McCartney The Print Collection
Each of the three bottles of the Stella McCartney rose based scent limited edition collection are illustrated with the beautiful prints from the designers summer catwalk collection.
£35, Stella McCartney, boots.com
2. Yellow Diamond
Housed in a baroque illustrated box, Versace's new fruity and woody fragrance is encased in a glass bottle with an impressive crystal stopper, cut to look like a diamond.
£45, Versace, 01273 408 800
A departure from their usual scent collection- with the sweet scent of Candy and attractive spherical art-deco bottle, this is set to be a best-seller.
£53 ,Prada, 020-7494 6220
4. Bergamot Noir
This new scent was created in collaboration with the Royal National Institute of Blind People, containing essential oils of bergamot, it inspired blind and partially blind artists to create works of art which will be auctioned for the charity.
5. Daisy - Pink Edition
Fans of Marc Jacob's will want to invest in the latest limited edition from the designer. The signature fragrance 'Daisy' has been given a hot pink makeover.
£60, Marc Jacobs, 0800 652 7661
6. Shock - For Her
Lara Stone fronts the campaign for the latest scent from the Calvin Klein camp. Shock is a flowery scent, with notes of poppy and pink peony
£23, CK One, Calvin Klein, boots.com
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£110 - £135 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Teaching opportunites in t...
£21000 - £32000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Primary Teaching opp...
£21000 - £32000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Primary School teach...