Dressing Table: The best perfumes
Saturday 03 September 2011
1. Stella McCartney The Print Collection
Each of the three bottles of the Stella McCartney rose based scent limited edition collection are illustrated with the beautiful prints from the designers summer catwalk collection.
£35, Stella McCartney, boots.com
2. Yellow Diamond
Housed in a baroque illustrated box, Versace's new fruity and woody fragrance is encased in a glass bottle with an impressive crystal stopper, cut to look like a diamond.
£45, Versace, 01273 408 800
A departure from their usual scent collection- with the sweet scent of Candy and attractive spherical art-deco bottle, this is set to be a best-seller.
£53 ,Prada, 020-7494 6220
4. Bergamot Noir
This new scent was created in collaboration with the Royal National Institute of Blind People, containing essential oils of bergamot, it inspired blind and partially blind artists to create works of art which will be auctioned for the charity.
5. Daisy - Pink Edition
Fans of Marc Jacob's will want to invest in the latest limited edition from the designer. The signature fragrance 'Daisy' has been given a hot pink makeover.
£60, Marc Jacobs, 0800 652 7661
6. Shock - For Her
Lara Stone fronts the campaign for the latest scent from the Calvin Klein camp. Shock is a flowery scent, with notes of poppy and pink peony
£23, CK One, Calvin Klein, boots.com
Life & Style blogs
Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: SThree were established in 1986....
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An On-line Sales & Customer Ser...
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the largest hospitality companies...