Dressing table: The best roll on deodorants
Saturday 22 May 2010
1 Go Fresh
Expect the pleasant powdery aroma that comes with all Dove products, but infused with the zesty scent of grapefruit and lemongrass.
From £2.79, Dove, 0800 085 1548
2 Biorhythm Body Responsive
Ideal for sporty types, this anti-perspirant roll-on is alcohol-free and quick to dry and claims to protect for 24 hours.
£1.69, Sure, 0870 241 4996
3 Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream
Un-scented, yet efficient, this unusual tube container anti-perspirant will protect against sweat and odour while moisturising.
£11, Kiehl's, kiehls.co.uk
4 Work It Deodorant
For a quick-drying roll-on with a creamy texture, try the deodorant with a hula-hooping polar bear on its front. Contains soothing aloe vera.
£8.50, Life NK, spacenk.co.uk
5 Calm & Care
Gentle for shaved skin, this deodorant contains witch hazel for comfort and pro-vitamin B5 which is important for skin cell development.
£1.99, Nivea, 0121 329 8800
6 Deodorant Spray
Killing odour-causing bacteria with essential oils of sage, rosemary, bergamot and lavender, this unisex deodorant won't interfere with the body's natural defences.
£15, The Organic Pharmacy, 0844 800 8399
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
Doctors tell Treasury of their anger at rejection of pay reviews
Jeremy Hunt to reform hospital parking rules
Victoria’s Secret says tickets for the London fashion show are not for 'sale' - but seats are still available for £10k
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 West poised to join forces with President Assad in face of Islamic State
- 3 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
- 4 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
£30000 - £45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A global investment management fi...
£65000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Engineer-(CCIE, CC...
£70000 - £80000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Analyst - (CCIE, C...
£60000 - £80000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Senior Network Engineer-(Design, ...