Dressing table: The best skin highlighters
Harsh winter light can throw dehydrated skin and under-eye bags in to sharp relief – a subtly shimmering highlighter is the best way to mask a multitude of sins...
1. Halo highlighting wand in gold, £25, Smashbox, boots.com
2. Up-lighting liquid illuminator in 04 bronze, £21, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
3. The Multiple in Na Pali Coast, £30, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk (available 1 Feb)
4. Watt's up, £24.50, Benefit, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
5. Photo-ready skinlights in 400 bronze light, £11.99, Revlon, boots.com
6. Touche Eclat in 1 rose lumiere luminous radiance, £25, YSL, yslbeauty.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at Sting, Triple H and Daniel Bryan in next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
What are your fingerprint words?
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 What are your fingerprint words?
- 5 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
£16500 - £20000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: We are currently r...
£100 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Crawley: KS2 PPA Teacher currently nee...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...
£28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Software Application Support Analyst - Imm...