Dressing table: The best skin highlighters
Harsh winter light can throw dehydrated skin and under-eye bags in to sharp relief – a subtly shimmering highlighter is the best way to mask a multitude of sins...
1. Halo highlighting wand in gold, £25, Smashbox, boots.com
2. Up-lighting liquid illuminator in 04 bronze, £21, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
3. The Multiple in Na Pali Coast, £30, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk (available 1 Feb)
4. Watt's up, £24.50, Benefit, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
5. Photo-ready skinlights in 400 bronze light, £11.99, Revlon, boots.com
6. Touche Eclat in 1 rose lumiere luminous radiance, £25, YSL, yslbeauty.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 3 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she "lied" to husband about failed drugs tests
£30000 - £40000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Cost Reporting Manager - MI Packs -...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Client Solicitor - We are makin...
£50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: A unique and rare opport...