Dressing table: The best skin highlighters
Harsh winter light can throw dehydrated skin and under-eye bags in to sharp relief – a subtly shimmering highlighter is the best way to mask a multitude of sins...
1. Halo highlighting wand in gold, £25, Smashbox, boots.com
2. Up-lighting liquid illuminator in 04 bronze, £21, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
3. The Multiple in Na Pali Coast, £30, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk (available 1 Feb)
4. Watt's up, £24.50, Benefit, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
5. Photo-ready skinlights in 400 bronze light, £11.99, Revlon, boots.com
6. Touche Eclat in 1 rose lumiere luminous radiance, £25, YSL, yslbeauty.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Progressive Recruitment are cu...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Real Staffing are currently lo...
£90 - £120 per annum: Randstad Education Hull: Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher requ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Computer Futures (an SThree br...