Dressing table: The best skin highlighters
Harsh winter light can throw dehydrated skin and under-eye bags in to sharp relief – a subtly shimmering highlighter is the best way to mask a multitude of sins...
1. Halo highlighting wand in gold, £25, Smashbox, boots.com
2. Up-lighting liquid illuminator in 04 bronze, £21, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
3. The Multiple in Na Pali Coast, £30, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk (available 1 Feb)
4. Watt's up, £24.50, Benefit, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
5. Photo-ready skinlights in 400 bronze light, £11.99, Revlon, boots.com
6. Touche Eclat in 1 rose lumiere luminous radiance, £25, YSL, yslbeauty.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
- 2 Art Garfunkel calls Paul Simon a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 3 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...