Dressing table: The best skin highlighters
Harsh winter light can throw dehydrated skin and under-eye bags in to sharp relief – a subtly shimmering highlighter is the best way to mask a multitude of sins...
1. Halo highlighting wand in gold, £25, Smashbox, boots.com
2. Up-lighting liquid illuminator in 04 bronze, £21, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
3. The Multiple in Na Pali Coast, £30, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk (available 1 Feb)
4. Watt's up, £24.50, Benefit, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
5. Photo-ready skinlights in 400 bronze light, £11.99, Revlon, boots.com
6. Touche Eclat in 1 rose lumiere luminous radiance, £25, YSL, yslbeauty.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity to join...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We have an excellent role for a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An IT Support Analyst is required to join the ...