Dressing table: The best sunscreens
Saturday 23 July 2011
1. Age Minimising Sun Care Medium SPF 15
The ultimate in luxury sun-care. The non-greasy emulsion protects skin from wrinkles and sunspots.
£130, Sisley, 020-7591 6380
2. Medium Protection Tanning Lotion SPF 15
Lancaster does superb sun-protecting products. This body lotion is lightweight and subtly scented.
£19.50, Lancaster, 0800 3760 688
3. High Protection Sun Wrinkle Control Cream SPF 50
Shield your face from damaging sun-rays. The non-sticky formula of this new product is easy to apply and has a summery floral scent.
£17, Clarins, 0800 036 3558
4. Invisible Protection High SPF 50
With a pump which even works when upside down, ensuring you can do your own back, this high SPF is a sensible option.
£16.84, Nivea, boots.com
5. Golden Protect High SPF 30
Oil doesn't have to be for the hard-core tanners. This one has a high SPF, but will leave skin glistening on the shore.
£14.29, Garnier Ambre Solaire, available nationwide
6. High Protection Tan Enhancer SPF 30
Containing 'Melanobronze' to stimulate your own melanin production, to further enhance your tan. It's creamy, but easy to rub in.
£20, St Tropez, 0115 983 6363
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 3 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
£50000 - £67000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# R&D .NE...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Payment Dev...