Dressing table: The best sunscreens
Saturday 23 July 2011
1. Age Minimising Sun Care Medium SPF 15
The ultimate in luxury sun-care. The non-greasy emulsion protects skin from wrinkles and sunspots.
£130, Sisley, 020-7591 6380
2. Medium Protection Tanning Lotion SPF 15
Lancaster does superb sun-protecting products. This body lotion is lightweight and subtly scented.
£19.50, Lancaster, 0800 3760 688
3. High Protection Sun Wrinkle Control Cream SPF 50
Shield your face from damaging sun-rays. The non-sticky formula of this new product is easy to apply and has a summery floral scent.
£17, Clarins, 0800 036 3558
4. Invisible Protection High SPF 50
With a pump which even works when upside down, ensuring you can do your own back, this high SPF is a sensible option.
£16.84, Nivea, boots.com
5. Golden Protect High SPF 30
Oil doesn't have to be for the hard-core tanners. This one has a high SPF, but will leave skin glistening on the shore.
£14.29, Garnier Ambre Solaire, available nationwide
6. High Protection Tan Enhancer SPF 30
Containing 'Melanobronze' to stimulate your own melanin production, to further enhance your tan. It's creamy, but easy to rub in.
£20, St Tropez, 0115 983 6363
Life & Style blogs
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...