Dressing table: The power of pomegranate
Saturday 20 March 2010
1. Pomegranate Noir Scented Candle
A new limited-edition collaboration between Jo Malone and Farrow & Ball matches five iconic scents to five of the paint giant's best-loved hues. Available next month.
£42, Jo Malone, jomalone.co.uk
2. Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream
Give your paws a treat with this rich unguent which is designed to breathe new life into older skin.
£7.95, Weleda, weleda.co.uk
3. Pomegranate Glycerine Soap
Made of 100 per cent vegetable glycerine and organic colour, these jewel-bright soaps might sound worthy but they are sinfully luxurious too.
£16, Ortigia, ortigia-srl.com
4. Pomegranate & Cassis Eau de Toilette
This fruity scent fuses together the sweet aroma of pomegranate with the sharpness of blackcurrant and is rooted with a base note of amber.
£14.99, The Sanctuary, from Boots nationwide
5. Pomegranate & Orange Flower Shampoo
A product ideal for everyday use, this gentle shampoo will help protect your locks from the harsh rays of the summer sun – if it ever arrives.
£4.99, Tommy Guns, tommygunshaircare.com
6. Energizing Pomegranate Moisturiser
Worshipped as a 'superfood', this fruit's just as good for your outside. An oil-free cream to leave you shine-free.
£23.95, Murad, 0844 4727050
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...