Dressing table: The power of pomegranate
Saturday 20 March 2010
1. Pomegranate Noir Scented Candle
A new limited-edition collaboration between Jo Malone and Farrow & Ball matches five iconic scents to five of the paint giant's best-loved hues. Available next month.
£42, Jo Malone, jomalone.co.uk
2. Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream
Give your paws a treat with this rich unguent which is designed to breathe new life into older skin.
£7.95, Weleda, weleda.co.uk
3. Pomegranate Glycerine Soap
Made of 100 per cent vegetable glycerine and organic colour, these jewel-bright soaps might sound worthy but they are sinfully luxurious too.
£16, Ortigia, ortigia-srl.com
4. Pomegranate & Cassis Eau de Toilette
This fruity scent fuses together the sweet aroma of pomegranate with the sharpness of blackcurrant and is rooted with a base note of amber.
£14.99, The Sanctuary, from Boots nationwide
5. Pomegranate & Orange Flower Shampoo
A product ideal for everyday use, this gentle shampoo will help protect your locks from the harsh rays of the summer sun – if it ever arrives.
£4.99, Tommy Guns, tommygunshaircare.com
6. Energizing Pomegranate Moisturiser
Worshipped as a 'superfood', this fruit's just as good for your outside. An oil-free cream to leave you shine-free.
£23.95, Murad, 0844 4727050
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...