Dressing table: The power of pomegranate
Saturday 20 March 2010
1. Pomegranate Noir Scented Candle
A new limited-edition collaboration between Jo Malone and Farrow & Ball matches five iconic scents to five of the paint giant's best-loved hues. Available next month.
£42, Jo Malone, jomalone.co.uk
2. Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream
Give your paws a treat with this rich unguent which is designed to breathe new life into older skin.
£7.95, Weleda, weleda.co.uk
3. Pomegranate Glycerine Soap
Made of 100 per cent vegetable glycerine and organic colour, these jewel-bright soaps might sound worthy but they are sinfully luxurious too.
£16, Ortigia, ortigia-srl.com
4. Pomegranate & Cassis Eau de Toilette
This fruity scent fuses together the sweet aroma of pomegranate with the sharpness of blackcurrant and is rooted with a base note of amber.
£14.99, The Sanctuary, from Boots nationwide
5. Pomegranate & Orange Flower Shampoo
A product ideal for everyday use, this gentle shampoo will help protect your locks from the harsh rays of the summer sun – if it ever arrives.
£4.99, Tommy Guns, tommygunshaircare.com
6. Energizing Pomegranate Moisturiser
Worshipped as a 'superfood', this fruit's just as good for your outside. An oil-free cream to leave you shine-free.
£23.95, Murad, 0844 4727050
Life & Style blogs
US Airways tweet pornographic photo response to customer who complained
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Heartbleed: 50m Android phones may be affected, report shows
The pain of IVF: Italian woman vows to keep the IVF babies from someone else’s eggs
Smoking cannabis could change the part of the brain dealing with motivation, according to one new study
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for auction...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 3 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Scientists warn we've hit 'peak beard': The more people grow facial hair, the less attractive it is
£26K-30k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£25K-28k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£50000 - £65000 Per Annum potentially flexible for the right candidate: Clearw...
£38000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have experience of ...