Dressing table: The power of pomegranate
Saturday 20 March 2010
1. Pomegranate Noir Scented Candle
A new limited-edition collaboration between Jo Malone and Farrow & Ball matches five iconic scents to five of the paint giant's best-loved hues. Available next month.
£42, Jo Malone, jomalone.co.uk
2. Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream
Give your paws a treat with this rich unguent which is designed to breathe new life into older skin.
£7.95, Weleda, weleda.co.uk
3. Pomegranate Glycerine Soap
Made of 100 per cent vegetable glycerine and organic colour, these jewel-bright soaps might sound worthy but they are sinfully luxurious too.
£16, Ortigia, ortigia-srl.com
4. Pomegranate & Cassis Eau de Toilette
This fruity scent fuses together the sweet aroma of pomegranate with the sharpness of blackcurrant and is rooted with a base note of amber.
£14.99, The Sanctuary, from Boots nationwide
5. Pomegranate & Orange Flower Shampoo
A product ideal for everyday use, this gentle shampoo will help protect your locks from the harsh rays of the summer sun – if it ever arrives.
£4.99, Tommy Guns, tommygunshaircare.com
6. Energizing Pomegranate Moisturiser
Worshipped as a 'superfood', this fruit's just as good for your outside. An oil-free cream to leave you shine-free.
£23.95, Murad, 0844 4727050
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
The Last of Us: Ashley Johnson says she would play Ellie in a sequel
UK police to start seizing drivers' mobile phones after all crashes
Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and me: How Olivier Rousteing is revitalising the house of Balmain
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£26000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful international media organ...
£35000 - £41000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: QA Manager -...
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: LONDON - BANKING / PROPERTY FINANCE - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: An ambitious...