Dressing table: The power of pomegranate
Saturday 20 March 2010
1. Pomegranate Noir Scented Candle
A new limited-edition collaboration between Jo Malone and Farrow & Ball matches five iconic scents to five of the paint giant's best-loved hues. Available next month.
£42, Jo Malone, jomalone.co.uk
2. Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream
Give your paws a treat with this rich unguent which is designed to breathe new life into older skin.
£7.95, Weleda, weleda.co.uk
3. Pomegranate Glycerine Soap
Made of 100 per cent vegetable glycerine and organic colour, these jewel-bright soaps might sound worthy but they are sinfully luxurious too.
£16, Ortigia, ortigia-srl.com
4. Pomegranate & Cassis Eau de Toilette
This fruity scent fuses together the sweet aroma of pomegranate with the sharpness of blackcurrant and is rooted with a base note of amber.
£14.99, The Sanctuary, from Boots nationwide
5. Pomegranate & Orange Flower Shampoo
A product ideal for everyday use, this gentle shampoo will help protect your locks from the harsh rays of the summer sun – if it ever arrives.
£4.99, Tommy Guns, tommygunshaircare.com
6. Energizing Pomegranate Moisturiser
Worshipped as a 'superfood', this fruit's just as good for your outside. An oil-free cream to leave you shine-free.
£23.95, Murad, 0844 4727050
Life & Style blogs
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Apple iOS 7.1 update: Boxes are out, circles are in; CarPlay support and no more random resets
Titanfall: Release date, gameplay basics, DLC and everything else you need to know
- 1 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client specialises in creati...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Private Cli...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residential...
£1000 per month: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ban...