Dressing table: Travel light with these beauty products
Saturday 04 June 2011
1. Soltan 50+
At 75ml, this range is hand-luggage friendly. Worth keeping one in your handbag for spontaneous al fresco lunches.
£5.29, Boots, boots.com
2. Protect the truth SPF50
The latest offering from LA's skin-care guru is oil-free and sheer enough to wear under your daily make-up.
£31, Harvey Nichols, harveynichols.com
3. Island Night by India Hicks
Floral notes of orchid and jasmine entwined with a woody musk capture the essence of twilight in the Caribbean.
£28 as part of set, Crabtree and Evelyn, 0800 111 4406
4. Geranium & orange shower gel
The floral essential oils from this trusted brand will reinvigorate you after a long flight or day on the beach.
£20.50 as part of set, Neal's Yard Remedies, 0845 262 3145
5. Mini facial soap
The legendary Clinique facial soaps have been scaled down and paired with an eminently useful mini soap dish.
£12 for three, Clinique, 0870 034 2566
6. Gentle scalp cleansing shampoo
Forget caffeine, this botanic-inspired range is a rousing wake-up call for body and mind.
£27 as part of set, Aesop, aesop.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Christmas comes early to Hong Kong, as millions of bank notes spill out onto busy street
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public can visit police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Vagina canoe artist facing two years in jail defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
- 5 The Queen’s speech 2014: Recap and Twitter reaction to Game of Thrones reference
£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager/Marketi...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...