Essentials: Winni Lok
Sunday 16 December 2007
I love to contrast pretty clothes with dark colours and hard tailoring. I wear a lot of camisoles, blouses and knitwear from Whistles (020 7487 4484, www.whistles.co.uk), but always with my Herms Kelly watch, (Herms, 020 7499 8856, www. hermes. com), which looks quite hard and cold.
My favourite party dress this season is a sequinned tunic dress by Richard Sorger (www.richardsorger.com).
I love to wander along Camden Passage in Islington (www.camdenpassageislington.co.uk) for the vintage clothes stalls. They're a great inspiration.
I use all of Origins' (www.origins.co.uk) moisturisers, serums and face masks and Crme de la Mer (130 from department stores) is a miracle product. In my make-up bag I always carry eyeliner and mascara by Shu Uemura (from www. spacenk.co.uk) and Viva Glam 3, a deep-red MAC lipstick (11, www.maccosmetics. co.uk), as I like to keep things classic.
For information on Lok's womenswear collection, call 020 7235 5000
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...