Essentials: Winni Lok
Sunday 16 December 2007
I love to contrast pretty clothes with dark colours and hard tailoring. I wear a lot of camisoles, blouses and knitwear from Whistles (020 7487 4484, www.whistles.co.uk), but always with my Herms Kelly watch, (Herms, 020 7499 8856, www. hermes. com), which looks quite hard and cold.
My favourite party dress this season is a sequinned tunic dress by Richard Sorger (www.richardsorger.com).
I love to wander along Camden Passage in Islington (www.camdenpassageislington.co.uk) for the vintage clothes stalls. They're a great inspiration.
I use all of Origins' (www.origins.co.uk) moisturisers, serums and face masks and Crme de la Mer (130 from department stores) is a miracle product. In my make-up bag I always carry eyeliner and mascara by Shu Uemura (from www. spacenk.co.uk) and Viva Glam 3, a deep-red MAC lipstick (11, www.maccosmetics. co.uk), as I like to keep things classic.
For information on Lok's womenswear collection, call 020 7235 5000
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A leading provider in investment managemen...
£600 - £700 per day: Harrington Starr: AVS, JVS Openlink Endur Developer JVS, ...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Exciting opp...