Essentials: Winni Lok
Sunday 16 December 2007
I love to contrast pretty clothes with dark colours and hard tailoring. I wear a lot of camisoles, blouses and knitwear from Whistles (020 7487 4484, www.whistles.co.uk), but always with my Herms Kelly watch, (Herms, 020 7499 8856, www. hermes. com), which looks quite hard and cold.
My favourite party dress this season is a sequinned tunic dress by Richard Sorger (www.richardsorger.com).
I love to wander along Camden Passage in Islington (www.camdenpassageislington.co.uk) for the vintage clothes stalls. They're a great inspiration.
I use all of Origins' (www.origins.co.uk) moisturisers, serums and face masks and Crme de la Mer (130 from department stores) is a miracle product. In my make-up bag I always carry eyeliner and mascara by Shu Uemura (from www. spacenk.co.uk) and Viva Glam 3, a deep-red MAC lipstick (11, www.maccosmetics. co.uk), as I like to keep things classic.
For information on Lok's womenswear collection, call 020 7235 5000
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£7 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care provider is looking for Home ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...