Fashion one-upmanship: Double the glamour by pairing lace and sequin embellishments
Saturday 27 July 2013
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Chloe Mallett
Models: Elena at FM and Manuela at Models1
All Make-up: Jose Bass at frank agency. Using Chanel Les Beiges and S 2013
Hair: Christopher Sweeney at DWM using Bumble & bumble
Stylist's Assistant: Emma Akbareian
Prices subject to change
Life & Style blogs
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£25k + commission + benefits: Savvy Media Ltd: Find a job you love and never h...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CORPORATE - Corporate Solicitor NQ+ An excelle...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...