Fashion one-upmanship: Double the glamour by pairing lace and sequin embellishments
Saturday 27 July 2013
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Chloe Mallett
Models: Elena at FM and Manuela at Models1
All Make-up: Jose Bass at frank agency. Using Chanel Les Beiges and S 2013
Hair: Christopher Sweeney at DWM using Bumble & bumble
Stylist's Assistant: Emma Akbareian
Prices subject to change
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£16000 - £46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£9 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a s...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...