Fashion one-upmanship: Double the glamour by pairing lace and sequin embellishments
Saturday 27 July 2013
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Chloe Mallett
Models: Elena at FM and Manuela at Models1
All Make-up: Jose Bass at frank agency. Using Chanel Les Beiges and S 2013
Hair: Christopher Sweeney at DWM using Bumble & bumble
Stylist's Assistant: Emma Akbareian
Prices subject to change
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...