Felix Cooper's portraits capture classic clubwear, from Fred Perry to Versace
Buttoned-up, but not starchy - the plain, sharp, shirt collar is the focal point
Inspired by the flash-faced, straight-up portraiture that populated style bible The Face in the mid-nineties, photographer Felix Cooper captured a new generation of club kids across four European cities over five days in February 2014.
Copenhagen, Paris, Newcastle and London teenagers are all immortalised, dressed in the classic clubwear of the late twentieth century: the buttoned-up shirt collar, by everyone from Fred Perry through to Versace.
Photography: Felix Cooper
Paris casting: Martin Franck
Copenhagen casting: Sylvester Ulv
Post-production: Bror Ivefeldt
All photographic processing, developing and print by Labyrinth Photographic
Life & Style blogs
Surgeon backs 'good death' plans - and reveals his own
NHS hit by stealth cuts of £2bn as tariffs received for medical procedures are reduced
How to survive a social-media mauling, by the tough women of Twitter
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...