Felix Cooper's portraits capture classic clubwear, from Fred Perry to Versace
Buttoned-up, but not starchy - the plain, sharp, shirt collar is the focal point
Inspired by the flash-faced, straight-up portraiture that populated style bible The Face in the mid-nineties, photographer Felix Cooper captured a new generation of club kids across four European cities over five days in February 2014.
Copenhagen, Paris, Newcastle and London teenagers are all immortalised, dressed in the classic clubwear of the late twentieth century: the buttoned-up shirt collar, by everyone from Fred Perry through to Versace.
Photography: Felix Cooper
Paris casting: Martin Franck
Copenhagen casting: Sylvester Ulv
Post-production: Bror Ivefeldt
All photographic processing, developing and print by Labyrinth Photographic
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Facebook status updates indicates whether a user is narcissistic or neurotic, research finds
- 1 Games of Thrones actor Lena Headey makes emotional promise to her unborn daughter
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...