Freshen up: The best post-shower products for men
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn't just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day.
A host of products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
(Clockwise from top left in the image above) 1. Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette £28.50, 020-7494 6220
2. Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream £15, Kiehl's, kiehls.co.uk
3. Sport 4-in-1 Sportwash £16, from 16 May, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
4. Skin Energy Q10 Double Action Balm £7.49, Nivea for Men, boots.com
5. All-in-one Face Treatment £22, Lab Series Pro LS, labseries.co.uk
6. Blu Mediterraneo Mirto di Panarea Perfumed Deodorant £25, Acqua di Parma, acquadiparma.com
Life & Style blogs
Miley Cyrus' VMA outfits spark copying controversy
Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 3 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 4 Refugee crisis: Aylan's life was full of fear - in death, he is part of 'humanity washed ashore'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Laser and Router Operative is...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They have been providing local ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for smart, orga...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: The role is likely to be 4on 4 off, days and ...