Freshen up: The best post-shower products for men
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn't just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day.
A host of products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
(Clockwise from top left in the image above) 1. Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette £28.50, 020-7494 6220
2. Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream £15, Kiehl's, kiehls.co.uk
3. Sport 4-in-1 Sportwash £16, from 16 May, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
4. Skin Energy Q10 Double Action Balm £7.49, Nivea for Men, boots.com
5. All-in-one Face Treatment £22, Lab Series Pro LS, labseries.co.uk
6. Blu Mediterraneo Mirto di Panarea Perfumed Deodorant £25, Acqua di Parma, acquadiparma.com
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you passionate about great ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...