Freshen up: The best post-shower products for men
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn't just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day.
A host of products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
(Clockwise from top left in the image above) 1. Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette £28.50, 020-7494 6220
2. Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream £15, Kiehl's, kiehls.co.uk
3. Sport 4-in-1 Sportwash £16, from 16 May, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
4. Skin Energy Q10 Double Action Balm £7.49, Nivea for Men, boots.com
5. All-in-one Face Treatment £22, Lab Series Pro LS, labseries.co.uk
6. Blu Mediterraneo Mirto di Panarea Perfumed Deodorant £25, Acqua di Parma, acquadiparma.com
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
- 2 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
- 3 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
- 4 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
- 5 Witch doctor arrested after forcing newborn baby to walk in Indian village
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...