Freshen up: The best post-shower products for men
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn't just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day.
A host of products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
(Clockwise from top left in the image above) 1. Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette £28.50, 020-7494 6220
2. Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream £15, Kiehl's, kiehls.co.uk
3. Sport 4-in-1 Sportwash £16, from 16 May, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
4. Skin Energy Q10 Double Action Balm £7.49, Nivea for Men, boots.com
5. All-in-one Face Treatment £22, Lab Series Pro LS, labseries.co.uk
6. Blu Mediterraneo Mirto di Panarea Perfumed Deodorant £25, Acqua di Parma, acquadiparma.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...