Freshen up: The best post-shower products for men
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn't just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day.
A host of products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
(Clockwise from top left in the image above) 1. Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette £28.50, 020-7494 6220
2. Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream £15, Kiehl's, kiehls.co.uk
3. Sport 4-in-1 Sportwash £16, from 16 May, Molton Brown, moltonbrown.co.uk
4. Skin Energy Q10 Double Action Balm £7.49, Nivea for Men, boots.com
5. All-in-one Face Treatment £22, Lab Series Pro LS, labseries.co.uk
6. Blu Mediterraneo Mirto di Panarea Perfumed Deodorant £25, Acqua di Parma, acquadiparma.com
Life & Style blogs
Rugby players risk infectious skin condition by swapping bacteria on shared razors and towels
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Bulletproof Coffee: is adding butter to your coffee a good way to start the day?
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
With likes and selfies, the Yes Campaign takes the lead in the Scottish referendum on Facebook
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...