Future perfect: Skincare products with added science
Saturday 09 November 2013
Cellular Performance Hydrachange Mask, £85, Sensai, selfridges.com
Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, £39.50, Elemis, timetospa.co.uk
Génifique Repair – Youth Activating Night Cream, £58, Lancôme, boots.com
Repairwear Laser Focus, £40, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
Supremya Yeux – The Supreme Anti-Aging Eye Serum, £170, Sisley, harrods.com
Styling: Emma Akbareian
Photography: Arthur Woodcroft
Set Design: Kerry Hughes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she lied to husband about failed heroin tests
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
£49000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
£48000 - £54000 per annum + Benefits package: Progressive Recruitment: My clie...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: If you're pa...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: SAP Business...