Future perfect: Skincare products with added science
Saturday 09 November 2013
Cellular Performance Hydrachange Mask, £85, Sensai, selfridges.com
Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, £39.50, Elemis, timetospa.co.uk
Génifique Repair – Youth Activating Night Cream, £58, Lancôme, boots.com
Repairwear Laser Focus, £40, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
Supremya Yeux – The Supreme Anti-Aging Eye Serum, £170, Sisley, harrods.com
Styling: Emma Akbareian
Photography: Arthur Woodcroft
Set Design: Kerry Hughes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer (TSQL, S...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End UI/U...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C#.NET ...