Get shirty: Six good reasons to button up
Sunday 09 March 2008
1. Checks and balances
Simple shirt, £29.50, by Gap, tel: 0800 427 789, www.gap.com
2. Walk the line
Black shirt, £75, by All Saints, www.allsaintsshop.co.uk
3. Fruity pastels
Colourful check shirt, £110, by Designworks, tel: 020 7434 1968
4. Best western
Cowboy shirt, £90, by Levi's Vintage Clothing, www.levisstore.com
5. True blue
Denim shirt, £160, by Diesel, tel: 020 7833 2255, www.diesel.com
6. All white now
Placketed shirt, £175, by Ann Demeulemeester, www.brownsfashion.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
£35000 - £40000 per annum + car and benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Helpdesk Analyst - Devon - £20,000 ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + generous bonus: Ashdown Group: Business Analytics ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Project Coordinator (Software Dev...