Get shirty: Six good reasons to button up
Sunday 09 March 2008
1. Checks and balances
Simple shirt, £29.50, by Gap, tel: 0800 427 789, www.gap.com
2. Walk the line
Black shirt, £75, by All Saints, www.allsaintsshop.co.uk
3. Fruity pastels
Colourful check shirt, £110, by Designworks, tel: 020 7434 1968
4. Best western
Cowboy shirt, £90, by Levi's Vintage Clothing, www.levisstore.com
5. True blue
Denim shirt, £160, by Diesel, tel: 020 7833 2255, www.diesel.com
6. All white now
Placketed shirt, £175, by Ann Demeulemeester, www.brownsfashion.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...