Get shirty: Six good reasons to button up
Sunday 09 March 2008
1. Checks and balances
Simple shirt, £29.50, by Gap, tel: 0800 427 789, www.gap.com
2. Walk the line
Black shirt, £75, by All Saints, www.allsaintsshop.co.uk
3. Fruity pastels
Colourful check shirt, £110, by Designworks, tel: 020 7434 1968
4. Best western
Cowboy shirt, £90, by Levi's Vintage Clothing, www.levisstore.com
5. True blue
Denim shirt, £160, by Diesel, tel: 020 7833 2255, www.diesel.com
6. All white now
Placketed shirt, £175, by Ann Demeulemeester, www.brownsfashion.com
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...