Get shirty: Six good reasons to button up
Sunday 09 March 2008
1. Checks and balances
Simple shirt, £29.50, by Gap, tel: 0800 427 789, www.gap.com
2. Walk the line
Black shirt, £75, by All Saints, www.allsaintsshop.co.uk
3. Fruity pastels
Colourful check shirt, £110, by Designworks, tel: 020 7434 1968
4. Best western
Cowboy shirt, £90, by Levi's Vintage Clothing, www.levisstore.com
5. True blue
Denim shirt, £160, by Diesel, tel: 020 7833 2255, www.diesel.com
6. All white now
Placketed shirt, £175, by Ann Demeulemeester, www.brownsfashion.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 3 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she "lied" to husband about failed drugs tests
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Client Solicitor - We are makin...
£50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: A unique and rare opport...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum plus 23 days holiday and pension scheme: Clearwater ...
£260 - £325 per day: Progressive Recruitment: IT Trainer: E-Commerce Experienc...