Get the look: 'Le Smoking'
Saturday 26 February 2011
Strange as it seems today, Marlene Dietrich caused a scandal in the 1930s when she first wore trousers. And Yves Saint Laurent's 'Le Smoking' tuxedo for women also made fashion history in the mid-Sixties. This spring, androgynous style has been updated with colour and a slimmer silhouette; accessorise with retro shades and minimalist courts...
Click on the image on the right to launch the gallery
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Life & Style blogs
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
£500 - £550 per day: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Target Operating Mod...
£10 - £12 per hour: Pro-Recruitment Group: An opportunity has arisen within th...
Flexible, Competitive, Weekly.: Randstad Education Cambridge: The JobRandstad ...
£9600 - £14400 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Randstad Education are...