Gifts to help lunch go off with a bang
The world of beauty may already have Christmas gifting wrapped up in the form of sets of smellies, but a host of brands has also branched out into crackers to ensure lunch goes off with a bang.
Instead of flinging the usual cheap plastic keyrings into the nooks and crannies of your dining room, there are skincare and beauty miniatures to please the most discerning of guests.
For mixed parties, a set from Kiehl's (£35) containing mini skincare treats for men and women will engender some good-natured swapping, while each of Maison Martin Margiela's newsprint crackers (£40) contains a 7ml bottle of (Untitled), the brand's unisex fragrance.
For luxury lovers, Estée Lauder (£45) and Lancôme (£50) both have offerings that combine the skincare excellence and much-loved make-up that have made the brands global powerhouses. Lancôme's selection includes its much-loved Hypnose mascara, a Juicy Tube lipgloss and the lovely smelling and gently effective eye make-up remover, Bi-Facil, as well as a beauty tip instead of a lame joke. While lovers of all things traditional will find enclosed a paper hat to put a smile on their beautifully made-up face.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...