Girls on film: Take inspiration from some of cinema's greatest sirens, icons and villains
Alexander Fury is a fashion journalist, author and critic. He is fashion editor of the Independent, i and the Independent on Sunday newspapers and was awarded the inaugural Editorial Intelligence Award for Fashion Commentator of the Year 2014-15. He was named one of InStyle magazine's 20 most powerful people in fashion in 2015.
Saturday 24 August 2013
Photographs: Jackie Dixon
Model: Stephanie Rad at Storm
Fashion Assistants: Vanessa Pelz-Sharpe & Abbie Uzzell
Hair: Peter Beckett at Frank Agency using Ojon
Make-up: Laura Dominique at Streeters London using MAC Cosmetics
Hair Assistant: Luke Pluckrose
Make-up Assistant: Luka Watabe
Digital Technician: Rob Billington
Lighting Assistant: Luke Brown
Location: Jet Studios
Production: Rosie King at london.onerepresents.com
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy former nurse, 75, passes away at assisted dying clinic after deciding old age is 'awful'
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 1 Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
- 2 Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
- 3 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 4 'Gene drive': Scientists sound alarm over supercharged GM organisms which could spread in the wild and cause environmental disasters
- 5 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This strategic outsourcing and energy se...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an I...
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...