Girls on film: Take inspiration from some of cinema's greatest sirens, icons and villains
Photographs: Jackie Dixon
Model: Stephanie Rad at Storm
Fashion Assistants: Vanessa Pelz-Sharpe & Abbie Uzzell
Hair: Peter Beckett at Frank Agency using Ojon
Make-up: Laura Dominique at Streeters London using MAC Cosmetics
Hair Assistant: Luke Pluckrose
Make-up Assistant: Luka Watabe
Digital Technician: Rob Billington
Lighting Assistant: Luke Brown
Location: Jet Studios
Production: Rosie King at london.onerepresents.com
Life & Style blogs
Should doctors and patients learn to plan humane, happier endings rather than trying to prolong life?
http://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/" width="88" height="52" />Black Friday: Best beauty deals
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: SURREY MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: What do you want to do with your career? Do yo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a leading expert in immunoassa...