Here comes the sun: The best self-tanning products
Sunday 28 April 2013
1. Colour Splash Multi-Tone Bronzer in Hilarious Honey £13.90, kikocosmetics.co.uk
2. Sunkiss SPF 15 £74, omorovicza.co.uk
3. Self-Tanning Oil in Natural Glow £28.50, dior.com
4. Self-Tanning Hydrating Body SkinCare £72, Sisley, 020 7591 6380
5. Healthy Glow Foundation Second Skin Effect £34, Guerlain, selfridges.com
6. Star Bronzer Intense £32.50, lancome.com
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akbareian
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Bad cattitude: Family call police after crazed and 'hostile cat with a history of violence' attacks baby before attempting to 'flee custody'
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: One of the largest mobile advert...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client specialises in creati...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Private Cli...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residential...