Here comes the sun: The best self-tanning products
Sunday 28 April 2013
1. Colour Splash Multi-Tone Bronzer in Hilarious Honey £13.90, kikocosmetics.co.uk
2. Sunkiss SPF 15 £74, omorovicza.co.uk
3. Self-Tanning Oil in Natural Glow £28.50, dior.com
4. Self-Tanning Hydrating Body SkinCare £72, Sisley, 020 7591 6380
5. Healthy Glow Foundation Second Skin Effect £34, Guerlain, selfridges.com
6. Star Bronzer Intense £32.50, lancome.com
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akbareian
Life & Style blogs
Best three-ingredient recipes: From Nutella brownies to mac and cheese and pulled pork
Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The lesser known erogenous zones - and how to find them
Jane Birkin asks Hermès fashion house to rename luxury Birkin bags after animal cruelty concerns
- 1 Cecil the lion: Dentist Walter Palmer blames local guides in Zimbabwe for the scandal
- 2 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 3 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a mobile television network wi...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a fast growing ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + competitive: SThree: As an Associate Recruitment C...