Here comes the sun: The best self-tanning products
Sunday 28 April 2013
1. Colour Splash Multi-Tone Bronzer in Hilarious Honey £13.90, kikocosmetics.co.uk
2. Sunkiss SPF 15 £74, omorovicza.co.uk
3. Self-Tanning Oil in Natural Glow £28.50, dior.com
4. Self-Tanning Hydrating Body SkinCare £72, Sisley, 020 7591 6380
5. Healthy Glow Foundation Second Skin Effect £34, Guerlain, selfridges.com
6. Star Bronzer Intense £32.50, lancome.com
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akbareian
Life & Style blogs
National Burger Day: all your beefy questions answered
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini review: a watertight little brother to the S5 with a top flight screen
- 1 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 2 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- < Previous
- Next >
£130 - £131 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Ks1 teacher required for m...
£38000 - £45000 Per Annum + excellent benefits package: Clearwater People Solu...
£28000 - £32500 Per Annum + 28 days holiday, pension, discounts and more: Clea...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum + 25 days holiday and bonus: Clearwater People Solut...