Here comes the sun: The best self-tanning products
Sunday 28 April 2013
1. Colour Splash Multi-Tone Bronzer in Hilarious Honey £13.90, kikocosmetics.co.uk
2. Sunkiss SPF 15 £74, omorovicza.co.uk
3. Self-Tanning Oil in Natural Glow £28.50, dior.com
4. Self-Tanning Hydrating Body SkinCare £72, Sisley, 020 7591 6380
5. Healthy Glow Foundation Second Skin Effect £34, Guerlain, selfridges.com
6. Star Bronzer Intense £32.50, lancome.com
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akbareian
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 will function as 'mobile wallet' following Apple deal with Visa - reports
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
David Sedaris: What I learnt from Fitbit about the world around me
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Emma Watson on Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak: 'Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated is reading the comments'
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious
- 5 Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge: ‘I hate fat people for making me do this’
£30000 - £45000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Front-Of...
£700 per day: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Developer C++, Python, STL, R, PD...
£700 per day: Harrington Starr: Java/Calypso Developer Java, Calypso, J2EE, J...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer SQL, C#, Stored Procedures, MDX...