Hot List: Grab yourself some arm candy
Sunday 20 January 2008
Floral chunky bracelet, £170, by Isharya, www.net-a-porter.co.uk
Stacks of style
Modern take on gypsy-style stacked bangles, £65, by Citrine by the Stones, www.net-a-porter.co.uk
A charm of its own
Quirky robot charm bracelet, £78, by Rachel Essex, www.kabiri.co.uk
Silver and gold cluster bracelet, £650, www.linksoflondon.com
The right cuff
Leather cuff, £56, by Giles Reeve, www.manjoh.com
Lust but not least
Ornate 1920s-style "Lust" bracelet, £132, by R Jewellery, www.manjoh.com
Life & Style blogs
Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Chloe Sevigny poses with a lobster on her crotch in a daring shoot for Marfa Journal
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils Nessie Street View and homepage Doodle to mark 81st anniversary of iconic photograph
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Katie Hopkins has just written a piece so hateful that it might give Hitler pause – why was it published?
- 4 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
- 5 Cancel Sky at your peril: man spends 96 minutes in chat but fails to get rid of service
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Office Administrator is requ...
£12000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion and growth of ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Operations Leader is required to join a lea...