Hot List: Grab yourself some arm candy
Sunday 20 January 2008
Floral chunky bracelet, £170, by Isharya, www.net-a-porter.co.uk
Stacks of style
Modern take on gypsy-style stacked bangles, £65, by Citrine by the Stones, www.net-a-porter.co.uk
A charm of its own
Quirky robot charm bracelet, £78, by Rachel Essex, www.kabiri.co.uk
Silver and gold cluster bracelet, £650, www.linksoflondon.com
The right cuff
Leather cuff, £56, by Giles Reeve, www.manjoh.com
Lust but not least
Ornate 1920s-style "Lust" bracelet, £132, by R Jewellery, www.manjoh.com
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
£29999 - £40001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A top independent...
£22000 - £26000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: Technical Ap...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: GUI Developer (GUI,C#,.NET,VB6)City of LondonCom...