How To Be Beautiful: Eyebrow grooming
Sunday 24 June 2012
The news, trumpeted with increasing volume over recent seasons, that fuller brows are back may have had you feeling, by turns, confused, relieved and slightly afraid.
Confused, because it's been a long time since it was acceptable to be separated from your tweezers for 48 hours.
Relieved, because it's nice to have one less area subject to rigorous hair removal. And afraid because, taken to its extreme in the form of the supermodel-meets-drag-queen "Scouse brow", this trend looks about as natural as a Clegg-Cameron man-hug.
Still, in moderate form, fuller brows are a short cut to looking younger, hence many of us spending 2012 coaxing our own into regrowth. For the control freak, this is worse than daily plucking, dependent as it is on follicular whim.
To help you resist reaching for the tweezers, the products below will see you through the annoying, gappy stage. And if you do succumb, they'll provide a perfectly groomed finish for brows of all shapes and sizes.
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...